The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

No, I've played the other 4.
But seriously.
AC comes out yearly, so I don't expect the game to change that much.

There is so much to do it's mind blowing. I'm 6 hrs in and I only just had my first fort fight & first harpooning session. I've gone diving, finding treasure.

The map is massive. And you can easily find yourself side tracked into jumping off the boat to grab a chest on an island.

Today I was happy beyond words to see that I was given my very own pirate cove. For those of you that enjoyed building your own Villa in AC2....that system is back.

I't easily the best AC, besides part 2.
Thanks for the info.

So how many people have had their PS4's brick on them so far or have had other smaller issues? I'm hesitant to unbox mine, no rush to play any of the launch games except 2k14... Might just wait it out until next yr.
check out this vid:

How to mute people in game?

Options > triangle > highlight player > X

Am I the only one that didn't buy any retail games yet? I want to get killzone but I'm having too much fun playing warframe :lol:
It's like a ninja version of halo :lol:. I didn't even know the game was so deep. You can customize everything from your character to your weapons and gear, even collect parts scattered across the galaxy to build other weapons. You can make clans and all kinds of **** :lol:

Those survival levels on there are :x. Was gettin slaughtered even with a four man team :smh: :lol:

Last edited:

So return it, problem solved.
I opened it and played it they won't take it back now
is it me or does this sound kinda hot?

i opened it

played it 

now they won't take it(back now)

with the right beat, this will be a hit.
smokin.gif

Real talk though. But using my vita as a second controller/screen so I can play my ps4 on the toilet > anything the xbone can do

Real talk though. But using my vita as a second controller/screen so I can play my ps4 on the toilet > anything the xbone can do
all fun and games, till you drop your vita in your toilet.

I have everything up and running with psnMINUS INSTALLED . It's not gonna get any better than this other than games coming out but that sucks as we'll

The connection issues and bugs actually will get better and the main point of a gaming system is games right? [emoji]128064[/emoji]
Nope, it's to watch TV and do fitness exercise with a camera.

Sony built a gaming console. Microsoft built a media center.

The Live demo comes out on tuesday for ps4. If live is good and has a legit Association/fantasy mode for both online and offline, I may get rid of 2k for it.

ditto

:lol: 2k14 on ps4 is amazing. Gameplay, graffics, and presentations are all on point :smokin best basketball game ever created.

Why downgrade to a ps3 game? Seriously why aren't you guys enjoying 2k?

I love how it looks and runs, but I HATE the ProStick controls. Also it reminds me of playing View media item 658782

:lol: 2k14 on ps4 is amazing. Gameplay, graffics, and presentations are all on point :smokin best basketball game ever created.

Only downfall is the players on the bench don't have warm ups on.
I remember in 2k12 if a player didn't play yet they were still in their warm ups
But other than that everything is A+

The Live demo comes out on tuesday for ps4. If live is good and has a legit Association/fantasy mode for both online and offline, I may get rid of 2k for it.

ditto

I love how it looks and runs, but I HATE the ProStick controls. Also it reminds me of playing View media item 658782

Mannn the life was trash :lol:

If you're having trouble with the controls you should do the training camp in practice mode

Here you go...One thing I did like was the ESPN integration, it's pretty insane actually though the halftime show is beyond lengthy. Gameplay wise I think the pro stick looked nice but I saw many flaws. I'd say it's leagues behind 2k gameplay wise as well as graphics/animations IMO but, I'm definitely going to check it out through my GameFly. Seems way more playable than Elite was and if anything it's a start for Live getting back on its feet.

Last edited:
Finally got home and got my PS4 setup.

The new DS4 controller feels perfect.

Played BF4 campaign while it was installing. It looks great and is very fluid when playing.

I got online and was running some domination games. I am loving it so far.

I will probably get 2K14 in the near future as well.

Feel free to add me. I need some running mates.

WrightOne86

Just cause I'm willing to part with it for live doesn't mean I'm not enjoying the game. I hate the fact that they took out offline association mode.

Back
Top Bottom