The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I watched the High Score documentary on Netflix and liked it but it's basically from the beginning of video games to the early nineties so nothing on PlayStation and form what I read, it's not getting a 2nd season so slightly disappointed.

EfDhRWsVAAADdUf

Then I hard about The Bedrooms to Billions PlayStation documentary which basically a continuation but only focusing on Playstation, especially the PS1/2 which they spend more time on. It's a very good documentary. Nearly 3 hours long with intervews from Cerny, Kojima, Kamiya, Miyazaki, Jaffe, Jim Ryan, Kaz Yamauchi, Harada etc.

Learnt a lot of stuff like how nightclubs in the UK had PlayStation rooms to market to the youth.
Raving with a side of Tekken. Man I would've been all over that :lol:

B_MKmRjW4AEV0sD

Demon souls is looking more and more interesting but hearing they are difficult as hell. Don’t want to break my controller day 1 lol

From the interview of the guy at BluePoint, he said most's people's frustration is the long load time it takes to run it back but with the fast SSD, you can get back to the boss fight to get whooped quicker than before.

There's also video cards in the activities section to help.

1604598172437.png

Only because if you watch majority of those two’s videos they contradict themselves over the same TVs multiple times. They do advise of the specs & features of each display but I feel as if they never dive into the real issues.
Seeing the CX in person, it was beautiful but also suffered from black crush issues with the same signal being displayed on other displays including the q90t I picked up. Yes, the QLED was slightly washed out in some of the deep black areas in comparison but the black scenes that were inky black on the OLED were missing soooo much details because of it.
I ended up getting the 85” q90t over the 77”cx because I got it cheaper with price match, it’s bigger & doesn’t suffer from the issues I can’t have (burn in, lack peak brightness, black crush glare issues, etc). Not saying that Samsung is the best brand, because they annoy the hell out of me, but as of now it’s the best for the $ IMO.

Understood.

I'm laser-focused on the issues and performance related to next gen gaming vs. standard or home theatre viewing.

For that arena, I think there is enough common information to advise caution against the 2020 lot until we see more testing after launch.

I'm looking to complete a set-up specifically for gaming. I haven't watched any of the videos unrelated to that.

Understood.

I'm laser-focused on the issues and performance related to next gen gaming vs. standard or home theatre viewing.

For that arena, I think there is enough common information to advise caution against the 2020 lot until we see more testing after launch.

I'm looking to complete a set-up specifically for gaming. I haven't watched any of the videos unrelated to that.

Ahhhh I see. Yeah, this years new adoption of what they promised last year is worrisome but I legit had to get something now since returning the lemon Q900r ( which was even more $) so I kind of still came out ok. If you don't need to upgrade now I would wait till next year off top.
Other side of that argument is that the newly adopted systems wont be able to tap into the high spectrum of performance for a while anyways so may as well wait anyways...

Anybody know if 3d audio works with all headphones or just the pulse headset?

All Headphones. I believe they're also trying to get it to work with speakers too down the line.

Something has been off the past few weeks.

I noticed nawghtyhare nawghtyhare has not posted.

Was he banned?

Someone in the AF1 thread said he got perma banned for something. I can't remember.

I think he got banned after him and somebody got into it about some issues regarding “race”. My mans went and started pulling receipts and it got spicy real fast :lol:

Free that man tho :smokin

All Headphones. I believe they're also trying to get it to work with speakers too down the line.

Someone in the AF1 thread said he got perma banned for something. I can't remember.
I think he got banned after him and somebody got into it about some issues regarding “race”. My mans went and started pulling receipts and it got spicy real fast :lol:

Free that man tho :smokin
There were talks of guns from what I remember 8)

Back
Top Bottom