The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

l It was designed to illicit a lot of post play-through discussion and encourage healthy debates about storytelling in games.
This is what I don't like about it. It just seemed like you guys went out of your way to spark controversy for the sake of shock value. If you wanna do that, that's fine. There are just much better ways to go about it.

1592840845262.png

Honestly would have prefferred a Superman game instead.

I'm digging it so far, 5 hours in. Not saying everyone is like this, but a lot of people just like to get on the internet and trash everything that doesn't meet their high standards. It's a video game and people letting it affect their livelihood and getting in their feelings.
Exactly. I, too, am about 5 hours in the game and I haven't had any issues with the story that's made me upset or hate the game. I'm actually enjoying how the story is progressing.

Joel
output_KQ1mLi.gif-1.gif

:lol: I’m not Neil. I’ve been saying my entire career (and in many previous posts on NT) that because this is such an interactive medium that you never want the player to walk away and forget about the experience. If they played through the whole game you want them to take away something.

Emotional beats, an amazing sequence, a cool Easter egg, fun gameplay, lingering questions, love or hate for what you did. For a AAA studio it’s hundreds of people, thousands of man hours, hundreds of millions of dollars, years off your life, and individual contributions of pouring your heart and soul into the project. If the end result is forgettable or someone says “yeah it was alright” then that’s just the worst.

I think for any creative in any medium, not being able to make an impact on your players/audience is soul crushing when devoting yourself to a project. So good or bad I’m happy people are feeling something about the experience.

you worked on the tlou2? any other games you worked on?

At this point it HAS to be. I'd like to see another story completely honestly. I feel like Ellie's arc has run its course. Would love to see a last of us that occurs DURING the outbreak as well.

That could work.

Like A prequel following Joel over that 20 year time jump from the inception of the outbreak to the time he met Ellie in TLOU 1.

Would be interesting.

That could work.

Like A prequel following Joel over that 20 year time jump from the inception of the outbreak to the time he met Ellie in TLOU 1.

Would be interesting.

Be honest with you, Joel and Ellie's stories have run there course for now. Gimmie something NEW

Hate what she did to her face. She's still hot but G4 was her prime. Asians in entertainment always end up shaving their jawline to look more white. Chloe Bennett did the same thing :smh:
Chloe got skinner and got porcelain teeth too. Definitely look different from Season 1 of SHIELD.

Also, Olivia Munn is still great and "SUPER BOWL CAN SUCK IT!" IYKYK:evil:

I just finished. As a person who has the first one as one of my favorite games all time. I understand some of the comments but to me the game delivered. I still prefer the first one

Last edited:
3hrs in... taking my time... and just arrived in Seattle.
Obvs gonna avoid all the spoilers but good on Naughty Dog to make use of the touchpad! :lol:

Be honest with you, Joel and Ellie's stories have run there course for now. Gimmie something NEW

I personally dont even want another last of us. joel and ellie are done. ruined forever.

but if they did make a last of us 3, make something brand new. but most likely it'll never live up to what TLoU1 is.

Back
Top Bottom