The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

It's over already. Move on.

Nobody was talking to you.

C221C376-E4B1-44FF-841E-084E6B12C069.gif

dang i know im late but one of the only games i was looking forward to this early into the year was Cyberpunk just saw its delayed until september.

Now it seems to me i wont be copping no games until the ps5 comes out

what yall looking forward to?

dang i know im late but one of the only games i was looking forward to this early into the year was Cyberpunk just saw its delayed until september.

Ghost of Tsushima
Streets of Rage 4
Resident Evil 3 Remake

That's about it.

It's always been multiplayer.
And I don't know about the others, but I won one of the developer's premium bundles from a stream about 2 weeks ago and started playing it again because why not? 60 bucks worth of free stuff is enough for anyone to come back. :lol:
But it's been getting a lot of good updates lately. I let a few of the updates stack up and because I won, i'm playing it all now.

this game is a massive grind btw. Even more so than Monster Hunter, but that's what you get for a free to play game.
I couldn’t figure out what’s going on with it because every video review or link with info I find is from 2013-2015. But I saw some others playing it and it was featured on the front page of playstation store so I was like ????

I am looking forward to Nioh 2 and FF7.

and of course The Last of Us.

I’m a fool for getting Nioh but it is whatever at this point. The backlog gonna go clear into PS5

re3
nioh 2
doom eternal
elden ring if it drops

i wasnt excited about ffvii before but that demo was pretty great still will prob hold out til all the chapters are released

random but am currently playing the bayonetta/vanquish bundle and its insane that platinum games originally dropped both of these in the same year (2010)

its like dmx coming out w/ IDAHIH and then releasing flesh of my flesh 8 months later

I've heard nothing about a new streets of rage but I'm already in, love a good casual beat em up. Fighting Force was underrated.

Been house hunting and haven't been able to play the FF7R demo yet, honestly the game will probably be out by the time I get stable enough to chill out and relax.

Cyberpunk and TLOU2 will probably will probably be the only other games I buy this year.

Praying for Bloodborne 2 to be a PS5 launch title.

i feel like cyber punk and the last of us 2 dropping so close to the ps5 release date that i may wait on remasters.....

I've heard nothing about a new streets of rage but I'm already in, love a good casual beat em up. Fighting Force was underrated.

Been house hunting and haven't been able to play the FF7R demo yet, honestly the game will probably be out by the time I get stable enough to chill out and relax.

Cyberpunk and TLOU2 will probably will probably be the only other games I buy this year.

Praying for Bloodborne 2 to be a PS5 launch title.

There are gameplay videos of SoR4 on the retro gaming thread.

FFVII Remake
Last of Us 2
Twin-Breaker

Those are the three I am all-in, no doubters. The following are games I have my eye on and will probably pick-up down the line:

Trials of Mana
Tales of Arise
Edge of Eternity
Little Town Hero (made by Game Freak; Pokemon developer)
Soul Saga
Cris Tales
Zodiac: Orcannon (I think is the name)
Ghost of Tsushima
Avengers
Gods and Monsters

Probably forgot a few. I just need to keep pushing through my backlog. The first two months of 2020 has been amazing for getting games knocked off the list.

FFVII Remake
Last of Us 2
Twin-Breaker

Those are the three I am all-in, no doubters. The following are games I have my eye on and will probably pick-up down the line:

Trials of Mana
Tales of Arise
Edge of Eternity
Little Town Hero (made by Game Freak; Pokemon developer)
Soul Saga
Cris Tales
Zodiac: Orcannon (I think is the name)
Ghost of Tsushima
Avengers
Gods and Monsters

Probably forgot a few. I just need to keep pushing through my backlog. The first two months of 2020 has been amazing for getting games knocked off the list.
I didn’t mention Twin Breaker but I did just pre-order the physical Vita copy. I just need to find another Vita :frown:

I forgot about Tales too. I can probably add Ghost of Tsushima to my day ones as well :lol:

Back
Top Bottom