The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

^ No new liveries as of late. Been busy grinding credits for these new cars. Got up to 13mn... but spent half of it already on some new cars.

Unfortunately, the Merc won't allow you to make custom liveries... which is very disappointing, but understandable.

F1 games are underrated racers. I have 2016 I think, and I quite liked it. Just a little bare-bones in terms of modes.

Looking to buy a new controller, does anyone have a Hori controller or something similar? I've always been a playstation guy, but gotta admit Ive always liked the Xbox controller a bit more

Mafia 3 was dope...I paid 20 for it and bought the dlc but it would’ve been better if that experience was free...

I ended up completing 97% of the achievements

I've been wanting to check out Mafia 3 for a while now. I'm glad I didn't have the time to do so. :lol:

Looking to buy a new controller, does anyone have a Hori controller or something similar? I've always been a playstation guy, but gotta admit Ive always liked the Xbox controller a bit more

Hori's been around for decades, their controllers are quite good.

I was trying to grab the DLC characters. Right now would be a great time to have them on sale...
I rarely see the DLC on sale. I think you’re best bet to see them on discount would be around Halloween maybe. I remember seeing Michael Myers on sale during that time last year

Back
Top Bottom