The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

PS5 isn't coming until 2020 at the earliest.

If you got the ends just cop a PS4 Pro regardless if you have a 4K HDR TV or not.
2020 will be here in no time.

Just bought a 4K tv before the super bowl. I can get the White one at GameStop for a lil over $200 right now with some trade ins. Think I might do it

do you guys know when they announced the god of war ps4 pro bundle?

im super tempted to see if my gamestop is offering extra trade in for ps4 launch but also Im thinking id rather have a Spiderman themed ps4 pro, but they haven't announced one

anyone know if there will be one?

Good stuff right here.

For some reason I always read his name as Cory Balrog (like Street Fighter) instead of what it actually is. :lol:

Just picked up my copy from GameStop. I traded in COD WWII and BF1. I checked the trade values online and I was only gonna get 21 bucks as a regular member. Forgot I put $10 on COD preorder that I never cancelled and plus the 20 percent trade in bonus, I only had to pay $23 for the game :pimp:

Picked up my pre-order this morning. Will get to it as soon as I can. Can't believe the wait is over. :pimp:

PO

I think I'm getting the hang of Give Me A Challenge now that
the game is opening up more

Wish the son fire off more arrows on his own tho. Hard to get to Square when I'm worried about all the other enemies and ****

Super tempted to run out during lunch and get this lol

Any deals to trade games towards this?

Good 420 ⛽

Attachments

• 0160F8A3-0A2F-4D1F-824A-2D19C988ED9E.jpeg
    0160F8A3-0A2F-4D1F-824A-2D19C988ED9E.jpeg
    288.6 KB · Views: 22
Super tempted to run out during lunch and get this lol

Any deals to trade games towards this?

40% extra towards god of war at gamestop...I think if you buy it today you get a coupon to be able to trade it back in for $40 guaranteed

50$ extra on console trade ins towards god of war

I am going to wait a few months to tackle GOW. I am ~ 15 hours away from the Ni No Kuni plat and want to jump into Uncharted: Lost Legacy once I'm done.

You can save whenever you want to. Open the menu then hit triangle.

These revenants are killing me man. Not literally, I've yet to die in regular combat (balanced experience) but damn they're annoying.

Atreus' arrows help a lot with slowing them down

You can save whenever you want to. Open the menu then hit triangle.

These revenants are killing me man. Not literally, I've yet to die in regular combat (balanced experience) but damn they're annoying.

It still starts you at the last checkpoint tho right? My problem is I'll die like and it'll start me back like 15-20 secs before the encounter. That adds up when you're dying 5-6 times in the same fight :rofl:

I tried to go down to balanced on one mob encounter and got murked anyway so I went back up to challenge :smh:

Only problem I've had are the really varied mobs, but it's gotten better with upgrades. Feels like the game starts you off super weak

Back
Top Bottom