The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Now to figure out what game to tackle next from the backlog. I told myself I wouldn't buy any other games until I beat more of the ones I actually own already, but bloodborne is calling my name.

If I play a game I actually own already it'll likely be Nier Automata. I have an itch for ME:A, but I might as well wait for it to be patched more.

NBA Live 18 had me willing to listen at the tune of $40, however......................

As Ricky D Ricky D told me, I can say that they are indeed better movement animations than the past (******) NBA Live games.

But they are indeed still too damn stiff to be at NBA 2K's level, just based on this video. Although at this point, I cannot blame the gameplay for the lower quality movement animations this time around as you can say for NBA Live's previous games.

In this case, NBA Live is still trying to overcome its "graphical flaw" that keeps them from being at NBA 2K's level. The player models for NBA Live 18 ARE STILL NOT THERE YET in comparison to current 3D games in the modern gaming era. The 3D player models have improved in terms of "appearance," but it still lacks that realism that most modern games with 3D models have (not including NBA 2K in this).

Even at that $40 price tag.........you tried a lot harder this NBA Live and had me impressed, BUT NO I'm still jumping to 2K18 when I decide to buy the game (which won't be on release day).

Me and boy had a ball playing Live. Despite its shortcomings, it'll be my choice for an NBA game this year. I just can't get down with 2K and that VC system anymore.

Now to figure out what game to tackle next from the backlog. I told myself I wouldn't buy any other games until I beat more of the ones I actually own already, but bloodborne is calling my name.

If I play a game I actually own already it'll likely be Nier Automata. I have an itch for ME:A, but I might as well wait for it to be patched more.
I'm currently playing through Bloodborne again. It was a bad idea playing this after putting some more time into Nioh. I'm using items instead of attacking and when I go back to Nioh all im doing is blocking instead of attacking. :lol:
I rushed the beginning to get to the Old Hunters DLC. I'm getting my *** handed to me in there but I love sequence breaking the game to get stronger. :lol:
*sigh* maybe I'll redownload it... maybe.
Comrades isn't coming out till next year, so you have plenty of time. :lol:

I'm currently playing through Bloodborne again. It was a bad idea playing this after putting some more time into Nioh. I'm using items instead of attacking and when I go back to Nioh all im doing is blocking instead of attacking. :lol:
I rushed the beginning to get to the Old Hunters DLC. I'm getting my *** handed to me in there but I love sequence breaking the game to get stronger. :lol:
I still got 2 bosses from Old Hunters that I need to beat. I'm convinced I'm gonna have to do co-op for those two :smh:

I don't know that I could have built a worse party for FF XII.

The one job I neglect to choose (chose white mage twice) is Foebreaker. One of the best tanks in the game. :lol::smh:

It'll most likely work out in the end as I have some strong end-game combos (Knight/Time Mage, Monk/White Mage, Bushi/Shikari) but it's making some of the regular hunts tough.

Im only at Phon Coast currently.

Me and boy had a ball playing Live. Despite its shortcomings, it'll be my choice for an NBA game this year. I just can't get down with 2K and that VC system anymore.

If 2K doesn't impress me with their upcoming gameplay of 2K18 (even though what I've heard about MyLeague/MyGM has impressed me already), I may just say **** IT to NBA video games this year and stick to Destiny 2 and my Nintendo Switch games.

I gave up on 2K's VC system when they started screwing around with their MyPlayer ****........but they never lost me with their Association modes, especially after they made a "VC-free" MyLeague mode.

Got a ps2 fat this morning no wires for $8..already have one couldn't let that pass me..I'm gonna order a bunch of ps2 games on ebay:

vice city
sf collection
love the old fifas
maybe a baseball game

With the R* PS+ sale going on. I couldn't pass up getting the GTA trilogy: GTA III, GTA Vice City, and GTA San Andreas for $17.

Heck I might end up getting The Warriors also.

I just couldn't bring myself to re cop GTA V even at $29.99 for the digital version. If I could get the disc version maybe I'd cop but I still just can't see myself getting back into GTA Online.

Heck I still have RDR GOTY edition to play when I get around to hooking up my XBOX One S :lol:

:lol: yeah they got me with that, bought extra vc. It was either that or play forever to get a decent player.

With the R* PS+ sale going on. I couldn't pass up getting the GTA trilogy: GTA III, GTA Vice City, and GTA San Andreas for $17.

Heck I might end up getting The Warriors also.

I just couldn't bring myself to re cop GTA V even at $29.99 for the digital version. If I could get the disc version maybe I'd cop but I still just can't see myself getting back into GTA Online.

Heck I still have RDR GOTY edition to play when I get around to hooking up my XBOX One S :lol:

Was playing the warriors on ps2 recently, its super fun coop,..lol they do cocaine to heal themselves lol

IMG_20170814_090042.jpg

Back
Top Bottom