The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Saw this game on the Easy Allies impressions video.
Never heard of it before and it just flew under the radar but it got good impressions and it's beautiful.
They compared it to the Vanillaware games like Muramasa and Dragons' Crown.

sakunalmu79.gif

More at the link
http://gematsu.com/2017/06/sakuna-rice-ruin-e3-2017-trailer-screenshots

That looks fun.

Good man man.

Like I said before - committing to one game at a time is a much better experience.

Team back log let's get it :pimp:

My girl isn't a gamer but does like some games

She asked me if I saw the KOH3 trailer and how she can't wait for it drop

Didn't have the heart to tell her :lol:

Last edited:
Finally beat the first boss on dark souls 3 :lol: but how you beat this next dude who counters you and kills you in one hit :smh:

Yup that bastard :lol:

I've never played a souls game but IGN has a series on YouTube called "Prepare to Try" where they take this kid who has never played a Souls game play through it. It's pretty entertaining. I'm currently watching them play DS3 and they spent quite a bit of time on him.

I've never played a souls game but IGN has a series on YouTube called "Prepare to Try" where they take this kid who has never played a Souls game play through it. It's pretty entertaining. I'm currently watching them play DS3 and they spent quite a bit of time on him.

Man you rush dude get him down to a sliver he runs regens health them molly whomps you. You try to parry him,he dodges before you can attack. So frustrating :lol:

You can add Yennefer to the list of victims who got the wood :pimp:

#BackBreaker #TheWitcher3

Back
Top Bottom