The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I couldn't save that girl from jumping. I haven't played since. I'll play it again now that I have it on PS4

episode 4 and 5 got me just as good. real disturbing stuff

It's a good game overall. Only free ps game I've downloaded since nba 2k16. everything else was trash to me

I will add you bro. My PSN is KevinBruins on there. Thanks for the mentorship. I'm going to need it, sensei.
Remember, a good sensei saves his best tech for when he eventually has to kill his pupil, which in Lurkin and I's case is going to happen as soon as he gets to Demon difficulty. :lol:

Man my girl and I passed this escape room at the mall and we **** with those heavy so I stop by to ask them some questions. They had a VR headset set up that explains all the room scenarios, and long story short I really want a Vive or PSVR now :lol:

I got the pro...trying to convience wifey to let us keep the og too so we can run gta together

The Best PlayStation VR Games at E3 2017
The very best games we saw for Sony’s PlayStation VR at E3

E3-2017-Sony-Booth-2-1130x580.jpg

This year’s E3 conference in Los Angeles has been just as exciting as ever – loads of brand new games constantly being announced your favourite virtual reality (VR) platforms – and PlayStation VR is no different. Sony’s console VR solution is showing no signs of stopping now.

We at VRFocus have seen some fantastic titles come to PlayStation VR in the last year, such as Resident Evil 7: Biohazard and the mesmerising Thumper, to name just two. Sony have shown they want to keep the VR momentum moving as they announced a swathe of new titles for your PlayStation VR head-mounted display (HMD).

Here are our choices for the best games on show for PlayStation VR at E3 2017.

DOOM VFR

DOOM VFR is a brand new game in the DOOM universe – not merely an adaptation of Bethesda’s successful reboot of the franchise.

Developed by id Software, the studio that created the DOOM franchise, DOOM VFR casts the player as the last known human survivor of the demonic invasion of the UAC’s Martian research facility. That is, until you yourself are (ripped and) torn from the mortal coil.

DOOM-VRF-1.jpg

[h2]The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR[/h2]

Not the first of Bethesda’s VR announcements, but the only PlayStation VR exclusive, the titan RPG Skyrim is making its VR debut on the PlayStation 4.

We played The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR at E3 2017, praising its immersion and adaptation to the VR platform. The game is designed to be used with the PS Move controllers, which will change the way players interact with the world around them. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR is set for release in 2017.

SkyrimVR_Spider_watermark_1497052194.png

[h2]Moss[/h2]

Possibly the most charming game revealed at E3 – VR or no – Polyarc’s Moss is an adorable platformer where you play as Quill, a little hero exploring a big world.

Moss is a PlayStation VR exclusive. We played the game, and couldn’t admire its visuals enough, saying; “Moss features a staggering amount of detail in its densely populated areas; leaves that rustle under feet, particle and water effects that bring life to the forest Quill calls home, and Quill herself is one of the most elegantly animated character models not just in VR, but in videogames as a whole. Quite simply, Moss looks stunning.”

Polyarc-2.jpg

[h2]V! No Heroes Allowed R![/h2]

Is there a better game title than V! No Heroes Allowed R! (What Did I Do to Deserve This, My Lord?). Not that we’ve heard. The eccentric Japanese title was recently confirmed for Western release by Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) on PlayStation VR.

Being developed internally by SIE Japan Studio in collaboration with Acquire, it’s described as real-time startgy where player seek world domination as a God of Destruction.

No-Heroes-Allowed-VR-screenshot.png

[h2]Star Child[/h2]

Lucky’s Tale developer Playful are back, and they’re bringing a brand new videogame to the PlayStation VR in the form of Star Child, a game taking place on an alien world with fantastical neon flourishes.

Like Lucky’s Tale, the game takes a third-person perspective as the player watches their avatar go through some serious ordeals and take in some awe-inspiring sights, including the machinations of a giant robot.

Starchild-3.jpg

https://www.vrfocus.com/2017/06/the-best-playstation-vr-games-at-e3-2017/

I see the humble brag Driveclub Plat, @ddouble
 :lol: :nthat:  

:lol:
That's not even mine. I just found that pic on google
I got all the DLC trophies except one :lol:

EDIT: Thought it was in game for a second :lol:

Dunno how they're making the cars move on real life photographs

Last edited:
^ which racing games have 2 player gameplay? noticed that most games today are single player and online. no more split screen 1v1 games

i remember playing siphon filter screen split on a huge crt tv [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Was playing some of that Injsutice 2 online. People using Supergirl :smh:
You just have to duck when she does the off screen teleport. She's actually pretty easy to counter. I play her a lot and if you get blocked, it's easy to combo her up

Last edited:
You just have to duck when she does the off screen teleport. She's actually pretty easy to counter. I play her a lot and if you get blocked, it's easy to combo her up
Yeah I know but the people I was playing against kept using it :lol: I beat them but it's so annoying to see people constantly try and spam it

Went up against one dude playain't as Swamp Thing and he completely bodied me. Wasn't eem mad at him.

PSVR has the best install base and since VR is relatively in the beginning stages, most games won't skip it. It's also cheap compared to the other high end headsets like the Vive and Oculus.

HTC Vive is the best headset, especially if you have the space for room scale VR but you need a beefy PC for it, it's expensive and none of the Sony 1st party titles will be on it.

I wouldn't consider the Oculus Rift at this point since the Vive is technically better if you're going the PC route and lot of support for it dropped after the the whole racism scandal with the founder.

[rule]

Worldwide Shipments of AR/VR Headsets Gain Momentum in the First Quarter with Strong Growth Forecast for the Rest of 2017, According to IDC

View media item 2467800
  • Samsung continued to drive the highest shipment volumes in the market with its Gear VR headset. Samsung's large distribution network and its partnership with Oculus has allowed the company to take the lead in the market. Though it was the only company in the top 5 to see an annual decline in shipments, IDC expects this to be temporary as the decline was largely tied to the absence of their flagship Note line of phones. The recently released Gear VR with Controller provides a welcome update to the headset and will likely bode well for Samsung moving forward.
  • Sony has only shipped its PlayStation VR headset for two quarters, but the company has already found its way into the top 5. Sony controls its entire VR ecosystem, including the headset, game console, and content. With a large installed base of PlayStation 4s and the support of AAA games, Sony will likely remain a leader in the near term.
  • With motion controllers and outside-in (room based) tracking right out of the box, the HTC Vive has provided a high-end solution for those willing to pay a premium for the best experience. Outside of the consumer market, HTC has enjoyed success in the commercial space as VR cafes have been popping up around the world, particularly in Asia. This success has also led the company to launch a commercial-friendly app store and subscription model, something other VR headset providers are trying to replicate.
  • Facebook was among the first premium products in the market with the Oculus Rift, though in recent months the company has faced a few hiccups in terms of retail space. However, with the addition of touch controllers, improved room-scale tracking, and a price drop from $599 to $499, IDC believes Oculus will continue to provide a compelling alternative for VR enthusiasts.
  • TCL rounded out the top five with the Alcatel VR headset that it bundles with Alcatel Idol 4/s smartphones. Despite notable shipment volumes, the company faces challenges due to a limited platform that largely relies on existing Cardboard apps and Littlstar (a third-party VR video company) to provide apps, games, and videos for their headset. Without control over the content and with limited distribution and compatibility, TCL/Alcatel's VR ambitions will likely face an uphill battle in the coming quarters.

http://www.businesswire.com/news/ho...Shipments-ARVR-Headsets-Gain-Momentum-Quarter

Samsung Gear headsets are much cheaper and they bundle it a lot with their phones if you take out a phone contract so it's impressive to see PSVR having that kind of market share.

In short, PSVR or HTC Vive.

Last edited:
Yeah I know but the people I was playing against kept using it :lol: I beat them but it's so annoying to see people constantly try and spam it

Went up against one dude playain't as Swamp Thing and he completely bodied me. Wasn't eem mad at him.
Yeah i hate swamp thing. I haven't read into a bad one online yet.

I gave red hood a try. The counter stuff is kinda weird. I don't know if I could pull it off on a normal basis especially online

PSVR has the best install base and since VR is relatively in the beginning stages, most games won't skip it. It's also cheap compared to the other high end headsets like the Vive and Oculus.

HTC Vive is the best headset, especially if you have the space for room scale VR but you need a beefy PC for it, it's expensive and none of the Sony 1st party titles will be on it.

I wouldn't consider the Oculus Rift at this point since the Vive is technically better if you're going the PC route and lot of support for it dropped after the the whole racism scandal with the founder.

[rule]

Worldwide Shipments of AR/VR Headsets Gain Momentum in the First Quarter with Strong Growth Forecast for the Rest of 2017, According to IDC

View media item 2467800http://www.businesswire.com/news/ho...Shipments-ARVR-Headsets-Gain-Momentum-Quarter

Samsung Gear headsets are much cheaper and they bundle it a lot with their phones if you take out a phone contract so it's impressive to see it having that kind of market share.

In short, PSVR or HTC Vive.

My man :pimp: I think imma get the PSVR and wait out the Vive, plus LG has one coming out soon

Yeah i hate swamp thing. I haven't read into a bad one online yet.

I gave red hood a try. The counter stuff is kinda weird. I don't know if I could pull it off on a normal basis especially online
I tried Swamp Thing out a while ago and he's cool. A lil too slow for my taste but I've been playing as Scarecrow and getting better with him. He's probably the only big character I like to play as.

Red Hood is dope to me but I wouldn't play as him online tho. He's fun but too technical and I doubt I would last long online trying to use him

Last edited:
How is injustice? I've never played it.. been itching to cop a fighter.

Soul caliber was probably my favorite fighter, otherwise I'd have to go back to MK, SF2 and primal rage arcade days lol.

Any suggestions? Tekken? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom