The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I don't remember who I picked :smh: I'll have to boot it up soon to check it out. I never hit up the expansions either

It's Yen over everyone :pimp:

The expansions are dope man. Especially Blood and Wine; Toussaint is :wow:

Some of the quests you run into, man....... :lol:

Last edited:
too hyped to get this game once it drops 
pimp.gif

:rolleyes does steam have anything to do with psn? I bought a game yesterday on the store with my debit card last night today someone was trying to get into my steam I haven't used it in years so it could be coincidence

Been trying to get Nioh for the low it's never on Craigslist it's wild
Damn bro it was on sale for $40 digitally just a few days ago. I'm trying to focus on The Witcher 3 so I decided to pass on it.

Missed out.

I started the dungeons last night to plat BB tho lol I'll try to kill the first boss in there tonight
Next time I see it on sale, I'll tag you. I'll most likely cop it as well with the season pass. It usually totals ~$50. If you need help with them dungeons, hit me up bro. It's been forever so I'll be rusty but I'm sure I can get back in it and slay beasts :lol:

Been trying to get Nioh for the low it's never on Craigslist it's wild
Damn bro it was on sale for $40 digitally just a few days ago. I'm trying to focus on The Witcher 3 so I decided to pass on it.

Missed out.

I started the dungeons last night to plat BB tho lol I'll try to kill the first boss in there tonight
Next time I see it on sale, I'll tag you. I'll most likely cop it as well with the season pass. It usually totals ~$50. If you need help with them dungeons, hit me up bro. It's been forever so I'll be rusty but I'm sure I can get back in it and slay beasts :lol:

Home now I'll hop on in like an hour after washing these loads of clothes

I might do witcher next I've had it forever too never played it

They charging $40 for it tho and supposedly it doesn't include the DLC maps :smh:

I'll probably pass on it or wait for that PSN sale and cop for $20

133 hours and level 262 in NIOH and had to take a break :x

That is the hardest game that I have ever played by a mile :smh:

Popped in FF15 and am just grinding the first area trying to get the gameplay down. :pimp:

133 hours and level 262 in NIOH and had to take a break :x

That is the hardest game that I have ever played by a mile :smh:

Popped in FF15 and am just grinding the first area trying to get the gameplay down. :pimp:
Not bad. It's not 400+ hours like me but still good. :lol:

Last edited:
Popped in persona 5 it looks nice not sure yet if I'll keep playing it, finally got 7 days to die again lol big update coming soon apparently so just in time

If anyone still owns physical, GameStop is giving 60% bonuses for 6 plus games, 40% for 4, 20% for 2

Took my nephew today he traded mk x, assassins creed unity, and attack on titan and got almost 35$ credit

Not bad. It's not 400+ hours like me but still good. :lol:

Yeah the game is crazy man. It really isn't meant to ever be finished. Or at least that is what it seems. It is looking like it will be my first platinum eventually :lol:. I feel like I just barely got past the tip of the iceberg though :smh:

And who knows what else they will release and patch etc.

Back
Top Bottom