The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Manb - I got to level 50 and didn't touch it for like 2 months.

Messed around about two weekends ago and booted it up and I haven't been able to stop :lol:.

For RPG adventure, I am just gonna play this for about another month or so before I move on to a different game.

That is my hope :lol:

I'm pretty sure it's my new crown holder for most hours played. And there's still two more DLCs lol. Haven't finished Way of the Demon and still need to max out my build. I've got one of each weapon greater than 10+. Also need to give pvp a go. So yeah, I'm basically not playing anything else any time soon.
370 hours and counting for me. :lol:
I'm working on getting my gear to +20 as well as trying to get my gear to level 210. The grind is real right now. :lol:
Also, I just learned yesterday that you can save loadouts and make classes so im having fun experimenting. :lol:
Entire days of our lives gone [emoji]128514[/emoji]. The loadouts is cool for switching between farming and fighting.

Anyone remember that roach story of how I heard the gamestop guy say check for roaches cause there was a store infestation? There's a bunch of videos all of sudden on YouTube with this roach story but almost all of them are about the PS4, idk I found it weird or funny that a bunch of these videos are out first like news wave and a couple other channels started saying how it's a thing, how if your gonna take apart a system to do it outside lol

I live in Texas some places I see the little ones but most of the time they the size of dollar taco and fly :smh:

I'm in her palace too, about 60 hours in as well :lol: I've had this game for like 3 weeks and it's taken away everything from me :lol:

I've been alternating between this and ME:A.

Thanks to whoever posted the Remote Play. Allows me to get more gaming and more sun! Persona on the deck >>>>*

Man I've been at a stand still with gaming. I've got all these games in my backlog but I don't have a desire to play anything really. The only thing I really want right now is Final Fantasy XII HD and that's about 1.5 months away :frown:

Man I've been at a stand still with gaming. I've got all these games in my backlog but I don't have a desire to play anything really. The only thing I really want right now is Final Fantasy XII HD and that's about 1.5 months away :frown:

you ok papi?

I have been missing you on RB6.

you ok papi?

I have been missing you on RB6.
I'm good :lol:

I might hop on tonight, see if it can keep my attention.

Man I've been at a stand still with gaming. I've got all these games in my backlog but I don't have a desire to play anything really. The only thing I really want right now is Final Fantasy XII HD and that's about 1.5 months away
frown.gif
I think Ive been watching more FF XII HD videos then playing games recently. 
laugh.gif

Can't wait for XII and the Destiny reveal. Sucks I'll be at work for the destiny stuff but Kotaku mysteriously isn't blocked anymore...

I was mad because at first NeoGAF wasn't blocked but I guess all the time I was wasting there lead them to block it. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom