The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Think I'm going to cop the Injustice 2 Ultimate Edition on the PS4, but I can't find what the additional characters are that we get with the pack. Anybody got info?

EDIT: I see Red Hood, Starfire, and Sub-Zero are 3 of the 9. 

Last edited:
Think I'm going to cop the Injustice 2 Ultimate Edition on the PS4, but I can't find what the additional characters are that we get with the pack. Anybody got info?

EDIT: I see Red Hood, Starfire, and Sub-Zero are 3 of the 9. 

I prob won't get any additional characters.

I am actually more stoked for Tekken.

All this Injustice 2 talk but how many of y'all copping :nerd:

I was in for a day one cop but I had an adult conversation with myself and realized that after the story I'll probably play less than 10 matches online and never touch the game again unless I'm playing my 8 year old.

All this Injustice 2 talk but how many of y'all copping :nerd:

I was in for a day one cop but I had an adult conversation with myself and realized that after the story I'll probably play less than 10 matches online and never touch the game again unless I'm playing my 8 year old.

Come over to the Fighter genre bro.

You know I got you.

I don't eem understand why you don't train SFV.

And I am day one btw. Bane & Gorilla ALL DAY :pimp:

Last edited:
All this Injustice 2 talk but how many of y'all copping
nerd.gif

I'm still contemplating it because i want the DLC characters and dont feel like spending money on them but i also dont wanna wait to buy the complete edition 

I am gonna hold off on the ultimate edition.

You can essentially get Injustice and Tekken for the price of it.

I won't play all the characters in a fighting game so minus whale just copp the DLC characters individually if you REALLY want to play with them or learn them.

Yea after thinking about it I'll just buy whatever characters I want. Got the standard edition on PS4 see you cats on Tuesday.

NIOH is so damn good :lol:
I'm pretty sure it's my new crown holder for most hours played. And there's still two more DLCs lol. Haven't finished Way of the Demon and still need to max out my build. I've got one of each weapon greater than 10+. Also need to give pvp a go. So yeah, I'm basically not playing anything else any time soon.

I'm pretty sure it's my new crown holder for most hours played. And there's still two more DLCs lol. Haven't finished Way of the Demon and still need to max out my build. I've got one of each weapon greater than 10+. Also need to give pvp a go. So yeah, I'm basically not playing anything else any time soon.
370 hours and counting for me. :lol:
I'm working on getting my gear to +20 as well as trying to get my gear to level 210. The grind is real right now. :lol:
Also, I just learned yesterday that you can save loadouts and make classes so im having fun experimenting. :lol:

Finally beat HZD last night. Game was amazing. Easily a Game of The Year.

Really hoping we get a sequel.

I know some of you guys listened to pS I love you XOXO, what are u listening to now that it's done.

Finally beat HZD last night. Game was amazing. Easily a Game of The Year.

Really hoping we get a sequel.

I know some of you guys listened to pS I love you XOXO, what are u listening to now that it's done.

I stopped listening when the Colin thing was going down but the show is over? Wow. I listen to Easy Allies now. Good show.

Does anyone think the ps3 remasters of the first 2 god of war games would be really dated today? Ps4 is my first PlayStation, but my brother has a ps3 and I've always wanted to play them

My fat PS3 died and I had to get a new one

It brought all the GOW games and they looked fine

I had a blast playing them

Last edited:
Kinda Funny was all I watched and now that Colin is gone, I stopped watching it. Greg doesn't appeal to me. Tim is cool but he can get annoying too. I'm not even sure what the other guys names are.

Back
Top Bottom