The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

In my opinion:

New Vegas should be closer to 20.

Mass Effect 1 should be around 50.

Dragon Quest V should be like 80.

Of the Final Fantasy's, V, VI, VIII, X, and Tactics are deserving titles left not yet listed. I find it hard to believe all five will be in the final 20, so they more than likely cut 1 if not 2 from the list entirely. Which is insane to me.

NEW VEGAS SHOULD BE TOP 5 DEAD OR ALIVE

My ks8000 should be arriving at my parents house today. Hopefully moving to my new place next Friday. Can't wait to beat hzd on that thing. Not buying a pro but it should still offer a nice graphic boost.

My ks8000 should be arriving at my parents house today. Hopefully moving to my new place next Friday. Can't wait to beat hzd on that thing. Not buying a pro but it should still offer a nice graphic boost.

If you can wait for a pro, I think you should.
It's stunning on the pro.

That's what I hear but I found it more useful to spend my money on a switch instead for my girlfriend and she's loved it. I'm very meh on the pro right now think I'll just wait until they announce the 5 in a couple of years.

finally joined the PS4 club brahs. send me game recommendations. started out w/ Madden, NBA2K and Battlefield. was thinking bout coppin Destiny but I heard mixed reviews about it

Might as well wait for Destiny 2. Destiny 1 is winding down and the people online now might be ***** about helping you. What games do you like? Off break I say start with the console exclusives like Horizon and Uncharted.

I agree with @zube42
on Destiny currently.

With D2 about to come out in September, this is literally the worst time to buy it.  Most of the casual player base has died down, and the core player base consist mostly of people that are already at max levels AND are stuck in their own rigid clans/groups. 

There is LFG for people that need groups to help them out for certain end game activities, but the LFGs are still mostly full of elitist pricks that will rage quit on you the moment you make one small little *** mistake.

So yeah for newbies on the PS4, do not get Destiny now.  If you're a D1 vanilla player that played on an older console or Xbox 1, just stick to playing Destiny there until Destiny 2 comes out.........which you can switch over to the PS4 then.

That legit makes me hate Destiny. "YOU DIDN'T STUDY THIS RAID?!?!" Nah I didn't. Chill out and just tell me what to do and I'll do it.

It stopped being fun til I found a casual clan... then they disbanded because people got real elitist about people being "Real" Destiny players.

IGN is only good for guides..their reviews and lists are cringeworthy..they have two tales games on that list...lol worst RPGs ever

adding fire characters in this pack but even though I'm hyped i think ill just wait for the complete edition of Injustice 2. I'm just not competitive enough in fighting games to buy the game and pay for all the DLC characters 

That legit makes me hate Destiny. "YOU DIDN'T STUDY THIS RAID?!?!" Nah I didn't. Chill out and just tell me what to do and I'll do it.

It stopped being fun til I found a casual clan... then they disbanded because people got real elitist about people being "Real" Destiny players.
There are still chill folk on LFG, so I'm not saying LFG is 100% infected with those hard *****. 

It's just that specifically for a raid......nah, just take that L 'cuz people from LFG lose their **** if you can't even do the "Challenge mechanics" correctly. 

The current small player base just makes it harder to find those "patient Sherpas" that are willing to let you make mistakes during the challenge modes of the raids and ****.

I've made LFG groups on some of the most recent Iron Banners, and they have been chill and ****.  I don't do Trials though, and I know how sweaty that **** is.

Things will be back to normal with the player base once Destiny 2 comes out.........AND I HOPE TO GOD THEY PUT AN "IN-GAME LFG SYSTEM" IN D2.

There are still chill folk on LFG, so I'm not saying LFG is 100% infected with those hard *****. 

It's just that specifically for a raid......nah, just take that L 'cuz people from LFG lose their **** if you can't even do the "Challenge mechanics" correctly. 

The current small player base just makes it harder to find those "patient Sherpas" that are willing to let you make mistakes during the challenge modes of the raids and ****.

I've made LFG groups on some of the most recent Iron Banners, and they have been chill and ****.  I don't do Trials though, and I know how sweaty that **** is.

Things will be back to normal with the player base once Destiny 2 comes out.........AND I HOPE TO GOD THEY PUT AN "IN-GAME LFG SYSTEM" IN D2.

Omg yes please

adding fire characters in this pack but even though I'm hyped i think ill just wait for the complete edition of Injustice 2. I'm just not competitive enough in fighting games to buy the game and pay for all the DLC characters 

From the shadows, looks like Black Manta and Raiden is coming. I really hope no more MK characters appear.

From the shadows, looks like Black Manta and Raiden is coming. I really hope no more MK characters appear.
they will probably add one character from MK with each pack. i def saw raiden tho and i think its about time we get black manta in there. Red Hood is dope to see I've seen a ton of people hoping he would make it into the game 

http://ca.ign.com/lists/top-100-rpgs//1

They got 1 and 2 right. And that's about it...

Vagrant Story in the top 10 
roll.gif

FF X, VIII, and V not making this list is crazy to me.

Anyway, I did a quick count and I have played 54 of the games listed. I missed alot of the PC games listed, as well as a few of the newer Nintendo games.

Scarecrow & Joker look pretty interesting. Seems like they both will have a lot of traps and OKI setups. Still on the fence about picking this up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom