The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Even with Backlog Stress and Anxiety, I might have to pick this up.

Heard so many good things about the Gundam games but they never came to the west until now.
The battle system reminds of Dissidia.
Used to see some of the Japanese ones in fighting game tournaments so there's already a small scene for it.
ain't this that old *** arcade game japan had like 10 years ago? There was a DBZ game like it too

Indeed it is.  In JPN (and other parts of Asia) it's Everybody's Golf. 
smokin.gif

Indeed it is.  In JPN (and other parts of Asia) it's Everybody's Golf. :smokin
Outside of the realistic golf games, this was my favorite series to play. I spent countless hours playing HSG Fore on the ps2. If this game turns out to be any decent, I'll be spending countless hours on it too. :lol:

2sappy 2sappy Return of the Gourd is only 2 bosses when you go solo by the way. I haven't played much co-op yet.
I know, but adding a 3rd boss ends up giving it a whole other level of chaos. :lol:

Where did you do all your gear farming? All my stuff is stuck on level 158. :lol:

The last realistic golf game I bought was some Tiger game back in the late 90's! 
laugh.gif

I hope that robot golf game will be as good. 

2sappy 2sappy You can't farm 160 gear. You gotta forge it and soul match. Take forever and a ton of resources. Best spot I found to farm high level Divine weapons (+456) is Marobashi in Way of the Strong. Hyakki Yagyo is good too but with Marobashi I got more weapons and hella smithing texts. More Amrita too. Just use the water dragon spirit and go to town. Kusarigama makes short work of these guys.

Trying to get that op armor in horizon. Got one power cell, waiting on the mothers camp to open up. Been hard to play this game lately, haven't had the time smh n

2sappy 2sappy You can't farm 160 gear. You gotta forge it and soul match. Take forever and a ton of resources. Best spot I found to farm high level Divine weapons (+456) is Marobashi in Way of the Strong. Hyakki Yagyo is good too but with Marobashi I got more weapons and hella smithing texts. More Amrita too. Just use the water dragon spirit and go to town. Kusarigama makes short work of these guys.
I know about the 160 gear, I was just wondering what missions you preferred. I like doing demon king revealed and return of the gourd since the ladder also has a chance to drop ranjatai fragments.

I know about the 160 gear, I was just wondering what missions you preferred. I like doing demon king revealed and return of the gourd since the ladder also has a chance to drop ranjatai fragments.
I haven't bothered trying to farm Ranjatai fragments. I only got the one and I'm hoarding it in case it has other applications in the DLC lol. How many have you gotten to drop. Did you add luck to your build?

omg guise, i was in the area of ds3 (after killing that frost magic witch), then i get to this church and theres this npc asking me touch a painting, then i got transported to a snow field! there was a message on the ground saying only the strong may go or sumtin like that. im so scared :frown:

I haven't bothered trying to farm Ranjatai fragments. I only got the one and I'm hoarding it in case it has other applications in the DLC lol. How many have you gotten to drop. Did you add luck to your build?
The only purpose of it is to give you 10 levels. Nothing more. :lol:
I have gotten 2 to drop. You need luck and item drop in order to have a chance of seeing another one, and even then you got to farm it quite a lot. :lol:

The only purpose of it is to give you 10 levels. Nothing more. :lol:
I have gotten 2 to drop. You need luck and item drop in order to have a chance of seeing another one, and even then you got to farm it quite a lot. :lol:
How you know that's the only use? [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] How many runs would you estimate per drop on the Ranjatai? Seems like it might not be worth the effort. What kinda amrita you pulling in per run?

Trying to get that op armor in horizon. Got one power cell, waiting on the mothers camp to open up. Been hard to play this game lately, haven't had the time smh n

Most guides tell you to wait for a later mission for the door to open ,but if you get there at night the door is open.

How you know that's the only use? [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] How many runs would you estimate per drop on the Ranjatai? Seems like it might not be worth the effort. What kinda amrita you pulling in per run?
It's the only use my friends and I have ever found for it. It's essentially like the soulstones you find. :lol:

I got extremely lucky and got one to drop right after I completed it the first time. As for the second one, i have no idea. it was just in my inventory after a run. :lol:
As for amarita, I can get about 10-15m a run if i'm lucky. So if one doesnt drop after 10 runs, you still essentially have the same amount from the completions so if you do get one thats a big bonus. :lol:
not to mention that the three bosses drop high level gear, usually+5-6.

ain't this that old *** arcade game japan had like 10 years ago? There was a DBZ game like it too

Japan has ALOT of games like this. the gundam games are really good though. I have a copy of Gundam vs Full Boost on PS3. good game very fast paced
I had that game as well it was super fun.
I've played the fundamental vs games in the arcade. People were lined up playing it (in Japan). Got my butt handed to me

Most guides tell you to wait for a later mission for the door to open ,but if you get there at night the door is open.
I showed up at night but t was closed smh

forgot you need to walk over the bridge

If you go during the day the gate will be locked. NOTE: If you fast travel to Mother's Watch you'll need to walk/run to, and over, the bridge outside of town before the gate will open.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom