The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Can't remember a time when so many quality games dropped in such a short amount of time. Persona gonna be on the back burner for a few months 

Can't remember a time when so many quality games dropped in such a short amount of time. Persona gonna be on the back burner for a few months 
2017 is gonna end up as one of the best years for video games ever

Let RDR2 actually release

Last edited:
Persona 5 time 
pimp.gif

Damn I almost wanna grab that BF1 deal. I already have it on xbox but if I get a ps4 pro im gonna want that upgrade lol

Fam I just beat HZD.

God damn that final boss was a intense crazy final fight. It took me 2 nights and a bunch of attempts.I kept dying on the second wave of attackers.

What's going on with PSN right now? Some friends that I was playing with got their accounts locked out of nowhere, saying that their PS4 wasn't their primary one. It happened to 3 people in the same chat I was in around the same time.

What's going on with PSN right now? Some friends that I was playing with got their accounts locked out of nowhere, saying that their PS4 wasn't their primary one. It happened to 3 people in the same chat I was in around the same time.
Same thing just happened to me. Looks like there is maintenance for another 30 min.

Fam I just beat HZD.

God damn that final boss was a intense crazy final fight. It took me 2 nights and a bunch of attempts.I kept dying on the second wave of attackers.

shadow sharpshot bow and the precision arrows with 3 high damage coils and the skill where you can load 3 arrows at a time with the extended focus let me make light work of him. Was doing like 800 damage per focus in. The big key was to just have enough wire in my inventory to last me until then. I did extra damage shooing those turrets on its "shoulders" instead of its body.

Last edited:
Fam I just beat HZD.

shadow sharpshot bow and the precision arrows with 3 high damage coils and the skill where you can load 3 arrows at a time with the extended focus let me make light work of him. Was doing like 800 damage per focus in. The big key was to just have enough wire in my inventory to last me until then. I did extra damage shooing those turrets on its "shoulders" instead of its body.
This. That bow with precision arrows is lethal.

I also had the OP armor too :lol:

Fam I just beat HZD.

Took on my first deathbringer last night 
Where you go to find out out your mother
Kept getting it to overheat and lobbed blast bombs at it. Not looking forward to facing rockbreakers. I usually try to avoid melee fights unless I need resources or they are blatantly blocking my quest path. I try to find a large rock and just lay traps and snipe, snipe, snipe

Fam I just beat HZD.

Took on my first deathbringer last night 
Where you go to find out out your mother
Kept getting it to overheat and lobbed blast bombs at it. Not looking forward to facing rockbreakers. I usually try to avoid melee fights unless I need resources or they are blatantly blocking my quest path. I try to find a large rock and just lay traps and snipe, snipe, snipe

I'd suggest only those who are up to the final quest read this

the rockbreaker fight was disappointingly easy. I just chilled on top of the mountain tagging him with arrows and he was barely able to hit me. Would have been crazy if they forced you to be in a ground duel with it.

Anything special that I need to acquire? Thanks ya'll
nthat.gif
You have to collect 5 power cores. It's apart of the Ancient Armor quest line. Some of the bunkers that you need to enter cannot be accessed until you reach a certain quest in the main line.

Back
Top Bottom