The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

So beautiful
62ab7goyxayr.jpg

the grafix seem good but is it good enough to last 4-5 years. seems like theyre concentrating on networking and game sharing and all instead of the grafix and actual gameplay

DriveClub | New Details + Pics

- Play offline in single-player
- Also has a big online focus
- User-created race challenges encouraged
- Everything you do is tracked by a single profile in single-player
- With teams, accomplishments are funneled together into the larger success of the group
- Three-on-three team challenges included
- Create events based on different parameters: car type, track, time of day, weather, etc.
- Can make lengthy multi-stage events that take place over a number of days
- Participants can span in the thousands with hundreds of different teams
- Win smaller accolades to add team’s XP
- These include clocking the fastest lap, drifting 1,000 meters, going 0 to 60 the fastest
- Use apps outside of DriveClub to make challenges as well
- Spread accomplishments and media through social media chanels
- Evolution will be making its own season of league racing through weekly online race events
- Visuals and gameplay are equally important
- DualShock 4′s touchpad is used for menu navigation, for the most part
- Touchpad also being considered for cameras
- Not a simulation-based racer
- Damage cars take won’t determine how they handle
- Koenigsegg, Maserati, Pagani, Hennessey are represented
- Start off with slightly less glamorous cars
- Race and increase fame/funds to gain access to better cars
- More people will watch you race as well
- More cars will be added through DLC; will be “one of the biggest titles for Sony from a DLC perspective”

http://gamingeverything.com/47188/some-new-driveclub-details/

drive-club-1-440x278.jpg

DRIVECLUB2-1024x576.jpg

drive-club-3.jpg
Yo those pics look real!   If all the games graphics  look like this I'm sold and I will be copping this or the box 720 on release date.   It will be my first gaming console I'll be copping on RD too.

Heard they showing the new UFC EA game.

ok, they showed a 2 second clip of hendo getting showtime'd kicked from pettis.

does anyone know how a regular dude can score some tickets to E3 this year?

Edit by NCtwins

Last edited:
Whoa edit that thing!!!

You need to know someone in the industry to get into the show.
Folks do flip on eBay or CL sometimes, but I'd be careful with those.

Whoa edit that thing!!!

You need to know someone in the industry to get into the show.
Folks do flip on eBay or CL sometimes, but I'd be careful with those.
i need to make some friends then. i'm trying to get a job in the industry but on non-operations side.. its hard

so glad this things finally been announced

gaming forums were filled with pie in sky dreams that just needed to be put to rest
mean.gif

Like I said, Dual GPU's
laugh.gif

Now let the speculation for the games shown at E3 begin.

I'm moving myself over to the PS3/4 thread now.
that was pretty ridiculous

but im talking more the reactions after sony's event

people talking... MS should switch to gddr5..., i hope MS increased their ram... and the worst - i hope MS increased their GPU clock

all things that would have delayed the console for almost a year

Last edited:
that was pretty ridiculous

but im talking more the reactions after sony's event

people talking... MS should switch to gddr5..., i hope MS increased their ram... and the worst - i hop MS increased their GPU clock

all things that would have delayed the console for almost a year

So is gddr5 really that much better than what m$ has.

Excuse my ignorance but I love chats like this. I trying to learn as I go...

Last edited:
Do you think MS's partnership with EA will negate the PS4's performance advantage for EA games?

Do you think MS's partnership with EA will negate the PS4's performance advantage for EA games?

Yes.

Edit: they are partners with M$ not Sony. If they can make the game better on PS, why would they?

Last edited:
So EA sports titles will continue to be developed for the One (sounds so weird to say that while not referring to the phone) then ported to the PS4?

Yes.

Edit: they are partners with M$ not Sony. If they can make the game better on PS, why would they?
M$ is paying them to make exclusive content for Xbox, not reason they can't make good stuff on PS. In the end if there's more people on PS4 to sell too, they will make sure there games are good over there as well. All Xbox will get is "exclusive content" which may or may not make that version "better", rather than just having more.

EA ain't making !@#!@ exclusive for MS, if anything its only time exclusive DLC ...EA loves the money

I remember going down to EA headquarters because one of my friends sister used to works there thinking oh we getting free games....NOPE, charge $20 for each games which is still good for new released, but compare to SEGA where my buddy get games for free ...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom