The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Just copped No Man's Sky.

Hopefully I like it because I know nothing about this game except that it takes place in space, :lol:

Just hope it's not Destiny bad.

That's impossible, :lol:

Destiny > The Division

Hoping NMS takes a dump on both because they were both mediocre as hell to me.

Destiny was awful until TTK dropped and Division was great until you hit max and then it was a snooze fest.

resubbed to gamefly. hopefully i'm lucky enough to get the first shipment of NMS.

Splurged for the 2 game option because I'm probably gonna be waiting the entire month for it.

They put my *** on a toxic planet 
roll.gif
 this is some bull 
laugh.gif

Beat Banner Saga iver the weekend and I loved it I can't wait to start the 2nd one soon and beat unravel I really enjoyed that too love the thought behind the game it was adorable.

D Double D Double i started playing Gravity Rush yesterday and it's really dope so far as well as Stories: Path of Destinies. It's a cool indie game I'm happy I picked up

Last edited:
I think I am setsuna might be my next game after I finish dark souls 3.. that or tokyo mirage sessions :nerd:

I was gonna get I Am Setsuna next month but now I'm debating if I should get Dragon Quest VII first.

I was gonna get I Am Setsuna next month but now I'm debating if I should get Dragon Quest VII first.

3ds? I'm definitely grabbing that as well next month. I love my 3ds, Bravely 2nd is a game of the year contender for me

DQVII is good but DQVIII is my favorite. I bought it for the FFXII demo and ended up liking it just as much, if not more than XII. 
laugh.gif

DQVII is good but DQVIII is my favorite. I bought it for the FFXII demo and ended up liking it just as much, if not more than XII. :lol:

This for sure.. I still play my ps2 copy. DQ8 is a top 5 ps2 game imo

DQ9 for ds is really fun as well

Last edited:
So my wife wanted to stop at the library yesterday for some books. I went in with her and found out they have video games now.

Nothing spectacular, but I checked out Valkyria Chronicles Remastered. I was just about to buy it last week too.

I forgot how difficult some of the middle chapter battles are. 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom