The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I shed a tear every time I scroll past the Witcher on my dashboard

I need to just commit to it for a few weeks. It may be the best game I own.

So what's next on everyone's list?

I am straight for a while.

Probably until FF15.

The road grad school starts in August so its finna be a wrizzapp
laugh.gif
Overwatch in approximately 6 hours.

Me this weekend

View media item 2041755
I thought I found a ton of treasures

I missed a ton tho :lol:

I was telling Centex yesterday I only got 79 that first playthrough cuz like chapter 17 on I just used a guide for them. Some of them are really hard to find, I can post the link if you want to grab what u missed you're gonna need it truthfully some I would of never found

Y'all really excited for overwatch in this thread, idk they gotta balance the game more for me some characters are too OP like I can't really learn and try certain characters out cuz I can't counter the OP cats. Also you shouldn't be able to pick the same character more than once, I went against a team of 3 tanks during the beta. Bruh

Interested in Overwatch. But more interested in the Ninja Turtle game releasing tomorrow.

Interested in Overwatch. But more interested in the Ninja Turtle game releasing tomorrow.

fa real tho ninja turtles. :lol:

im not laughing at you but i cant even remember the last good super hero game other than these batman games thats constantly coming out.

like the latest spider man game that came out, they ruined that game.

any videos on the ninja turtles?

EDIT: alright i read the comments on best buy and they looked hyped for the game i will take a peek :nerd:

Last edited:
fa real tho ninja turtles. :lol:

im not laughing at you but i cant even remember the last good super hero game other than these batman games thats constantly coming out.

like the latest spider man game that came out, they ruined that game.

any videos on the ninja turtles?

EDIT: alright i read the comments on best buy and they looked hyped for the game i will take a peek :nerd:

looks dope from the gameplay videos ive seen.

i'm super pumped for OW... Playstation will start collecting a lot of dust and netflix hours now that uncharted 4 and ratched and clank have been completed. it was a great week.

I mean it is a team based game :lol:

You have to put together the right squad to compete and Blizzard even does a good job at showing you how balanced and what your team needs.

People out there trying to COD and if that is the case there ain't a patch in the world that will save you when it comes to a game like Overwatch.

I loved that over watch beta but man I ain't paying $60 for it, it's a $30 game at most.

Last edited:
i couldn't get enough of the Overwatch beta I loved every second of it and free DLC post launch makes it even better

Last edited:
i might rebox OW. Doesnt look like my type of game but i will give it a try being my first Blizzard game.

Back
Top Bottom