The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

i'm super pumped for OW... Playstation will start collecting a lot of dust and netflix hours now that uncharted 4 and ratched and clank have been completed. it was a great week.
b8134ab0b85e1b7c7410dc318540c72316937c1569a7492a5b30221493952124.jpg

u wot m8?

anyways, what day does the weekly sales reset?

That TMNT looks dope

i might rebox OW. Doesnt look like my type of game but i will give it a try being my first Blizzard game.

Good or bad however OW hits you don't use that to judge blizzard it's a solid studio overall this game is very diff from their other joints

i'm super pumped for OW... Playstation will start collecting a lot of dust and netflix hours now that uncharted 4 and ratched and clank have been completed. it was a great week.

Wont be copping bloodborn.

I have the uncharted 1-3 remaster to play through and I will be grinding the trophies for ratchet and clank.

I want The Last Of Us.

So many fire single player exclusives :x

I thought Overwatch was balanced

Just gotta know what you are up against

This

Im sure some fine tuning wouldnt hurt but i think fundamentally it was pretty balanced.

I found it much more fun than battleborn

Yeah I liked the style and gameplay more than battleborn but I like that BB has a story mode as well as PVP

But that's a big part, OW is od team based like u run with randoms and no one wants to heal it's rough not having a full squad in these type of games

It's like so much more upsetting losing with randoms especially the silent ones compared to with your boys lol

It's like so much more upsetting losing with randoms especially the silent ones compared to with your boys lol

Exactly why i wouldnt dare get OW On ps4 :lol:

bruh stop griping about nobody wanting to heal on random groups... see the need, take the lead cuh.

Fill that void :evil: be that papi

If I were you guys, i would forget about FFVII for a loooong time.

After Uncharted 4 and Ratchet & Clank, I've got Lightning Returns so I'm good for a bit.

bruh stop griping about nobody wanting to heal on random groups... see the need, take the lead cuh.

Can't front this weekend was better on uc4 met a few cats. One time we all had mics and just teamed up cuz we was all playing dolo lmao it's so annoying tho cuz there isn't a recent friends list like we have to Add each other in order to invite to play

Shotta starting a movement on PSN. getting the loners to drop the fire single player games and to accept that party invite and play some multiplayer

I'm a shooter tho man. I ran healer on OW beta for a few but my other bro was nice with healing when I was the tank give me the heals I'll bring the kills

Some highlights from the beta. Even if y'all don't watch this whole video check out the last 2-3 mins my boy got cooked [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]9904[/emoji][emoji]9904[/emoji][emoji]9904[/emoji]

Shotta starting a movement on PSN. getting the loners to drop the fire single player games and to accept that party invite and play some multiplayer

Trying to build with my NT ps bredrin. I might be back on Xbox majority again next week tho for the division update but I'm always down for UC 4, trying to get into ranked tdm more

Had a gift card so I grabbed Fallout 4, Ratchet and Clank and Heavy Rain. Prob won't get to them for a while though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom