The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I can't get with playing Blizzard games on consoles 
D3 and Overwatch made the transition well into consoles.  RTS games like StarCraft never belong on a controller.  i.e. StarCraft 64 
sick.gif

Game must truly suck :lol:

:lol:
I feel pity for Gearbox.

As soon as Overwatch was announced this game was DOA even though they are very different.
Apathy killed this game even before it released.

I watched the Angry Joe review for it and it's not as bad as everyone makes it sound.

Much Better.
Assetto Costa sounds good but I hope that's not the final look.

In order, in my opinion.

UC3
UC2
AC2
AC3
AC Syndicate
UC1
AC Black Flag

And those are really the only ones worth playing. My suggestion is Uncharted. Better overall, and much quicker to complete.

Glad there's a few of us here who prefered Uncharted 3 to Uncharted 2.

Is anyone still trying to throw grenades back in 4 :lol:

D3 and Overwatch made the transition well into consoles.  RTS games like StarCraft never belong on a controller.  i.e. StarCraft 64 
sick.gif
D3 did't make a good transition IMO with sharing a screen in local MP play and other small issues

Overwatch was good on console from what i played during the beta 

Do you get the Trophy if you use modifiers to beat UC on crushing  ? i never used them b4 i wanna mix it up if i play it again

Just finished it...definitely a great game...Can't imagine ch. 18 (I think) on crushing :lol:

I watched this Blizzrard keynote a while back that kind of touched on that topic(Diablo not being suited for consoles).

Some of the devs thought that Diablo 3 wouldn't work on consoles. Sure enough some that didn't think so, were convinced later on.

Did you get the trophy using the mod? I figure you'd have to beat it normally first before using mods.

I did. I originally beat 1-21 on Crushing.
But once I got to 22, it became impossible for me personally, so I beat on Moderate, then replayed the last stage on Crushing using a modifier.

PO

You can't delete patches without deleting the gsme itself. You then would reinstall the game and pause the update.

Too much hassle for me, I'm just gonna play through it again. Game is great so I don't mind at all.

If you or D Double D Double know how to make the exploits work, DM me. I went through hell on Crushing, not about to waste anymore of my life. :lol:

PO

Assetto Costa sounds good but I hope that's not the final look.
That ain't even a fair comparison!  

I was watching another GTS vid and thought "I hear the progress... there is hope!"

Then clicked on a AC video... 
sick.gif

I watched this Blizzrard keynote a while back that kind of touched on that topic(Diablo not being suited for consoles).

Some of the devs thought that Diablo 3 wouldn't work on consoles. Sure enough some that didn't think so, were convinced later on.

Yep I havn't seen this but im sure it explains how I feel. I know console fan boys that swear D3 works well on PS4.

You gotta squad with me and @shottadru bro. Nobody else in here be playing
mean.gif
Wish I could but been trying to fix my NAT type on PSN my ISP is being a pain to work with fixing the problem
I met mad people randomly in lobbies this weekend on MP lol, mad foreign cats with broken english, NT PS really be on they solo player ish tho 
mean.gif
 was hoping to mob with more of yall. 

Might play chapter 11 over with this playing via the Spotify app, better soundtrack
You like metal?

the+manshake.jpg

Seen em live. Band's solid.

Not Hardcore but I dabble in a little of everything 

You gotta squad with me and @shottadru bro. Nobody else in here be playing
mean.gif
Wish I could but been trying to fix my NAT type on PSN my ISP is being a pain to work with fixing the problem
I met mad people randomly in lobbies this weekend on MP lol, mad foreign cats with broken english, NT PS really be on they solo player ish tho 
mean.gif
 was hoping to mob with more of yall. 
drake-nonewfriends.png
Taking my talents back to Xbox, U guys are mean.

Might play chapter 11 over with this playing via the Spotify app, better soundtrack
You like metal?
the+manshake.jpg

Seen em live. Band's solid.
Not Hardcore but I dabble in a little of everything 

You gotta squad with me and [@=https://niketalk.com/members/79112"" src="https://lumelle.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/drake-nonewfriends.png" style="margin-top:94px;width:620px;">
Taking my talents back to Xbox, U guys are mean.
I'm running with my boy now if you wanna squad. He be a little too lit sometimes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom