The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Amazon :pimp:
Copped fc primal for $37>$30 amazon credit, if traded in within 2 months.
View media item 1994983i dont think most single player story driven games are worth $60, including uncharted. It's worth $30, but I'd rather play it than wait for a sale. Same goes for uncharted.

Man, you group up in the 90s, games before online play used to be $50-60 anyways. I don't see it as unfair, not every game is made to be multiplayer.

Last edited:
I have no problem paying a $60 for a single player game. The last few CoD games have unlimited "replay" value but they suck
laugh.gif
The older I get, the less I even want to play multiplayer games. Gears 4 and BF5 are the only shooters I want to play and I'm not even sure how I'll make time for them with all these single player games scheduled to drop.

Uncharted 4
Star Ocean 5
Final Fantasy XV
World of Final Fantasy
Horizon
The Last Guardian
Dragon Quest VII
Persona 5
Pretty much my list as well, along with:

Valkyria Chronicles Remastered

I Am Setsuna

Children of Zodiarcs

The inevitable Fallout 4 ultimate edition

Any PSOne RPG's that release

The Division has been a let down for me and I have been itching for a great RPG. 

The post-game content, to me personally, is uninspired and boring. The new Incursion was under-whelming, while the DZ drops have been rendered almost useless save for the gun blueprints you can buy once you hit DZ rank 90.

Some people love it and more power to them. But for me, I'd rather put my time into something else. 

I will say, the hike to get to level 30 was a blast. Getting through the storyline is probably worth the price of the game alone. 

Last edited:

The post-game content, to me personally, is uninspired and boring. The new Incursion was under-whelming, while the DZ drops have been rendered almost useless save for the gun blueprints you can buy once you hit DZ rank 90.

Some people love it and more power to them. But for me, I'd rather put my time into something else. 

I will say, the hike to get to level 30 was a blast. Getting through the storyline is probably worth the price of the game alone. 
uninspired and boring is how i felt just playing through the entire game 
laugh.gif

were you playing that catlateral earlier today famb? i swear i seent you playing it and was like da hell lol 

Man. Every time I start The Division I turn it off. No motivation whatsoever.

Popped in Destiny the other day and the 30FPS almost had me passed out. SMH.

What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Uncharted def. worth 60, especially 2.
rhetorical question. Is uncharted worth $60 for 1 playthrough? We have different definitions for what makes a game worth $60. I lean more towards a game being worth $60, if it provides quality hours (20-40hr)of gameplay. perfect example is forza horizon 2. I've put in 106h into it so I def got my $'s worth.

Genrally though, I don't care if a game's worth $XX. I mainly cop physically, so I can sell back.

Uncharted def. worth 60, especially 2.
rhetorical question. Is uncharted worth $60 for 1 playthrough? We have different definitions for what makes a game worth $60. I lean more towards a game being worth $60, if it provides quality hours (20-40hr)of gameplay. perfect example is forza horizon 2. I've put in 106h into it so I def got my $'s worth.

Genrally though, I don't care if a game's worth $XX. I mainly cop physically, so I can sell back.
max Payne I think was. uncharted no

I have no problem paying a $60 for a single player game. The last few CoD games have unlimited "replay" value but they suck :lol: The older I get, the less I even want to play multiplayer games. Gears 4 and BF5 are the only shooters I want to play and I'm not even sure how I'll make time for them with all these single player games scheduled to drop.

Uncharted 4

Star Ocean 5

Final Fantasy XV

World of Final Fantasy

Horizon

The Last Guardian

Dragon Quest VII

Persona 5

Pretty much my list as well, along with:

Valkyria Chronicles Remastered
I Am Setsuna
Children of Zodiarcs
The inevitable Fallout 4 ultimate edition
Any PSOne RPG's that release

The Division has been a let down for me and I have been itching for a great RPG. 
I knew I was forgetting some. I Am Setsuna and that game Exist Archive. Never heard of Children of Zodiarcs, about to look it up.

edit: Tactical RPGs aren't for me, glad to see PS4 getting another RPG tho.

Last edited:

There's more value to uncharted than just its single player tho. 2 and 3 had fun competitive and co-op game modes that you could play as well as its story so there is deff a lot of stuff you could do within those games

There's more value to uncharted than just its single player tho. 2 and 3 had fun competitive and co-op game modes that you could play as well as its story so there is deff a lot of stuff you could do within those games
Valid point. This is where TMG comes into play. I'm into cod, titangall, plants vs zombies, halo, gears, etc etc. Given that, I'll try the uc4 mp for trying sakes. But I'm in it for that SP.

Uncharted is def worth a day one purchase, I've already preordered it.
Related to this is why i like this reviewer named acg karak.

His review scale is buy now, wait for sale, rent, don't try.

I'm loving the gameplay of Dark Souls 3, but I think bonfires are too close to each other. I feel like they knew it was the last Souls game so they thought "let's make it more accessible and throw more bonfires in." I like the difficulty of trying to reach your lost souls without dying. It's a lot easier now.

You could always choose NOT to use the bonfires :lol:

Shovel Knight has checkpoints throughout each level but you can smash them making them unusable. You die and respawn from the beginning of the level.

Those bonfires give me a sense of security :lol:

I am new to this game and went in completely blind. The first boss :lol:. I couldn't believe they threw that at us so quickly. After the 9th time I thought I finally had him and then he transformed :smh: :x. Yo they childish for that.

Even worse, certain "normal" enemies will transform into that ludex second form while your traversing. This game trolls left and right. Your basically signing up to be kicked in the balls nonstop.

Back
Top Bottom