The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Have Hope :lol: :smh:

BTW, is anyone getting Severed.

Loved Guacamelee and Mutant Blobs attack but this game just doesn't look as good to me because of the first person POV.

Gonna grab Rachet & Clank after work. I haven't played any of them since PS2, so hopefully it'll re-light the fire. Not sure why I skipped all PS3 ones.

Every article I read about the VII remake makes me want it less.

When it finishes up in 10 years maybe you'll change your mind. :lol:
I want to know their logic behind this. 10 years!?!? How the hell do you release a 40 hour game over the course of 10 years? I honestly don't even follow this game like that. I won't play it until it releases in full on PS5.

I want to know their logic behind this. 10 years!?!? How the hell do you release a 40 hour game over the course of 10 years? I honestly don't even follow this game like that. I won't play it until it releases in full on PS5.

I think the 10 year part was a joke but I still expect it to take long.
With SE, just forget about all their games apart from the next one in the pipeline.

FFXV is the main focus. I won't give much attention to KHIII, DQXI and FFVII-Re until there's a big push/ release date.

I think the 10 year part was a joke but I still expect it to take long.
With SE, just forget about all their games apart from the next one in the pipeline.

FFXV is the main focus. I won't give much attention to KHIII, DQXI and FFVII-Re until there's a big push/ release date.
I think DQ XI will release sooner than most think. 2017 in JP, 2018 in NA/EU. I'm not even a KH fan so I'm not too concerned with KH III, I'm more focused on KH and KH II dropping on PS4 so I can give them another try before I pass final judgement :lol:

Wow. Dark Souls 3 is so good. Can't believe how well they did with this game. Anyone who is a Souls fan should be please. The further I get into it, the happier I am with it. GOTY.

View media item 1994499
You down to help me tackle Kos and Laurence tonight or tomorrow night? I want to finish it 100% before I cop DS3. I level 150 if that helps :nerd:

You down to help me tackle Kos and Laurence tonight or tomorrow night? I want to finish it 100% before I cop DS3. I level 150 if that helps :nerd:

I'm not going to be free tonight. But I can tomorrow night if you're around and still need help. Just add me on PSN - JMegatron81, if you see me on when your on, feel free to ask me for help.

Last edited:
I would help you if I had ps plus Imma buy it next year for uc 4
UC4 about to be :smokin I'm sure me, you and @seandon23 will squad up. Not sure who else us gonna be on like that.

I'm not going to be free tonight. But I can tomorrow night if you're around and still need help. Just add me on PSN - JMegatron81, if you see me on when your on, feel free to ask me for help.
Aight, cool. Tomorrow actually works better for me too, good looking.

Can't even get into Dark Souls 3 because of this stuttering issue on pc that's driving me insane

Back
Top Bottom