The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I might take a quick break from work and go grab R&C and DS3... need to pick up bravely second this week too, sheesh :nerd:

Honestly this console gen Sony really has gotten lazy when it comes to the quality of free PS+ games that are put out for PS4 now on PSN. Compared to what we were getting in terms of free PS+ games & stuff last gen on PS3 when PS+ wasn't a required subscription to play games online :rolleyes :smh:

Metal Gear vs Batman vs Fallout, which one shall I pick up today?

Was considering Destiny and The Division too but I don't want to meet up with people for missions and all of that

Honestly this console gen Sony really has gotten lazy when it comes to the quality of free PS+ games that are put out for PS4 now on PSN. Compared to what we were getting in terms of free PS+ games & stuff last gen on PS3 when PS+ wasn't a required subscription to play games online
eyes.gif
mean.gif
there hasn't been a lot of games worth dropping imo since a lot of AAA games are pretty fresh tho while i do think Sony should drop Knack and KZ:SF. and to keep in mind when PS+ first dropped that there weren't a ton of quality games either it was the same small indie developed games being put out. i dont really remember PS+ having AAA games until after the big PSN outage 

Was considering Destiny and The Division too but I don't want to meet up with people for missions and all of that
Shoot they are all underwhelming but I would go with FO. I still have not played FO but it should be better than the other two.

It depends on what game genres you like playing. Have you played RPG's before and are looking to put 50 to 100 hours into a game ? If so go with Fallout 4. Batman Arkham Knight is a good action adventure game. I think the game can be had for $19 nowadays but keep in mind a GOTY edition is probably going to get announced sometime around E3 and that version will have all of the DLC they put out for the game on the season pass.

If you haven't gotten in Ratchet & Clank on the PS3 or PS2 era and are interested in a fun platformer game give it a chance. The game is a steal at $32+ tax on amazon with amazon prime or Best Buy with gamers club unlocked.

I'd also recommend the Uncharted: Nathan Drake collection if you haven't gotten into them and played them yet. Uncharted 4 is coming out in a month.

Last edited:
Thanks for the input ya'll. Always been into RPGs, Legend of Dragoon, FF7, recently The Witcher 3 so I think I'll go FallOut. I'll just get Batman and Metal Gear when they become greatest hits.

I couldn't agree more. Arkham Asylum, City, and Orgins were better imo. Still loved Arkham Knight, but it could have been better. Too many tank battles.
asylum had the best story.

knight had the best gameplay

city was the best overall to me. From a story/gameplay aspect.

Origins was city 2.0

I couldn't agree more. Arkham Asylum, City, and Orgins were better imo. Still loved Arkham Knight, but it could have been better. Too many tank battles.

So glad I didn't fall for the NT hype. Bought it for 20 bucks and was still dissapointed with the tank battles. Boring as hell.

Outside of the tank parts I thought AK was good. I enjoyed it a lot more than AA and AC.

So glad I didn't fall for the NT hype. Bought it for 20 bucks and was still dissapointed with the tank battles. Boring as hell.

I also paid 20 off a dude who wanted to cop weed :lol:

UPDATE: Rockstar Games has provided the following statement to IGN:

“Leslie Benzies was a valued employee of our company for many years. Sadly, the events that culminated in his resignation ultimately stem from his significant performance and conduct issues. Despite our repeated efforts to address and resolve these issues amicably both before and after his departure, Leslie has chosen to take this route in an attempt to set aside contract terms to which he previously agreed on multiple occasions. His claims are entirely without merit and in many instances downright bizarre, and we are very confident this matter will be resolved in our favor. A core ethos since Rockstar's inception has been the concept of “the team”. It is deeply disappointing and simply wrong for Leslie to attempt to take personal credit for what has always been the tremendous efforts of the entire Rockstar team, who remain hard at work delivering the most immersive and engaging entertainment experiences we can for our fans.

"We do not intend to comment further on this matter.”

Source:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/04/12/former-rockstar-north-president-suing-company-for-150-million

Hmm...Hybrid you got any industry inside stuff you can tell us more about the drama going down here ?

I think I'm gonna go ahead and get some help on Kos and Laurence this weekend. I'm ready to finisb Bloodborne 100% and move on to DS3. Up until this point I beat every boss solo and was trying to do these two bosses the same but to hell with that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom