Finally delving into Battlefront.

Despite the controversy, behind it.

Game's
878b50b77a8baf0d6c51f028ebf64de6.png

Finally delving into Battlefront.
Despite the controversy, behind it.
Game's
878b50b77a8baf0d6c51f028ebf64de6.png

It's not a deep game and lacks story and content.

But....it's immersive, sound effects, graphics, level design, easy to pick up. It's probably the best looking first person shooter right now. A very fun game.

I want R&C but I think I'm gonna use my PS Now trial and play Crack in Time and maybe Into Nexus first.
I've played tools, A Crack in Time and Into the Nexus and was going to play the remastered PS2 games but since this game is a re imagining of the first then I thought no point playing the remastered versions and you can probably play this before the PS3 games since it's a prequel to them.

Wasn't there rumors that it is happening?

There was but nothing concrete yet. E3 most likely though.

Any word on a BB sequel? Would be nice if they added a normal diificulty.

Heard From Software has a 3 game contract with Sony and BB was successful so expect a sequel.

Any word on a BB sequel? Would be nice if they added a normal diificulty.

Game was easy, especially compared to DS. The DLC was very difficult tho

To you it may have been easy, you have patience.

I'm not saying easy btw like I'm a beast and I can do speed runs easy but playing DS after I realized the differences in the gameplay.

For bosses you can look for strategies online especially like the cleric beast he's annoying.

Patience is a good word to describe playing BB. It's all about studying your enemy and knowing his attack b4 he attacks you. Don't rush fights let the fight come to you

If anyone struggles w/ DS3 just use a strength build and get the Butcher's Knife.

You can find it really early in the game and it's somewhat OP, :lol:

laugh.gif
 True dat.

I need to watch/read some reviews first!  Maybe after I finish............. UC4! 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom