The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I want R&C but I think I'm gonna use my PS Now trial and play Crack in Time and maybe Into Nexus first.

Speaking of the other thread recently...

I have to say, Gears trailers are always some of the best. The new one for Gears 4 is great. The remix of Sound of Silence is perfect.

I love R&C and I always play them multiple times to get the holo plans, gold bolts, omega weapons, costumes, level all the weapons/gadgets, beat challenge mode, etc. It's been my favourite series on PS2 and PS3. I can't count the hours I've put in to them.

I hope Sony is secretly developing a new Sly game to coincide with the film like R&C. :nerd:

Last edited:
Spyro on the ps1 was my favorite platformer. The graphics and gameplay were ahead of it's time back then.
I was replaying spyro 1 several months ago. Controlling the camera is sometimes work, but the gameplay holds up.
to this day, tracks from all three games are in my itunes library.

As much as I want a new Sly Cooper game.

I think most people want and would go nuts if:

View media item 1990072
Comes back and gets announced at E3 this year :tongue:

Depends who's making it. Crash and Spyro have been dragged through the mud since Naughty Dog and Insomniac stopped making them.

Thieves in Time was a really good Sly game and I have more confidence in another good one being made.

Last edited:
Spyro was a early recognizable property that helped jump start the whole Skylanders brand, so I very much doubt Activision gives him up. 

I feel like it'd be cool to see Crash back just for the nostalgia, but I have very little interest in another 3D platformer.

Spyro was a early recognizable property that helped jump start the whole Skylanders brand, so I very much doubt Activision gives him up. 

I feel like it'd be cool to see Crash back just for the nostalgia, but I have very little interest in another 3D platformer.
I sort of feel the same way. I want R&C but I don't want these types of games to start flooding the market. One every now and then is good for me. That being said, I'm glad we are getting a good variety of genres. There is something for everyone this year.

Apologies if this has been posted already, but Gamespot has a Final Fantasy podcast that just started a couple weeks ago. Going to give the first few episodes a listen.

Podcast is called "Airship".

Listening to the introduction, I feel like this aligns with my interests greatly. Not just a FF podcast, but JRPG's as a whole.

200.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom