The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Ds3 playing similar to bloodborne was my highest hope for ds3.
Def copping after i beat quantam break.

Isn't QB like 6 hrs long with no replay value?

I read a few people comparing it to The Order 1886.

Couldn't play QB for 2 nights.I forgot to bring my xb1 controller when I went outta town.

IDK yet. Bout to find out soon though.
pimp.gif

giphy.gif

New PS4 Update allows you to stream music off USB.

I just got a Spotify sub and am really enjoying it on PS4. Great listening to your own playlists while grinding in The Division or Rainbow Moon
Wait so the music plays on screen through the PS4, while playing any game?
Yea, it runs as a separate app.

It's better to jump on a PC and make a bunch of playlists so you dont have to flip through albums. I also havent found a way to make it shuffle, but other than that it's great.

Does anyone know what happened to Rime?
Sony sold the IP rights for RIME back to the devs.

Rumor was that the game wasn't going no where and Sony got fed up of wasting money.
It's still meant to be coming out on all plautforms now but I've given up hope for it.

http://gematsu.com/2016/03/tequila-acquires-rights-rime-sony
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=198478087#post198478087
Colin and Greg touched on it in an epsode of PS I Love You. Apparently there was a NeoGAF thread that went into how the developers had done almost nothing in terms of actually developing a game and had just wasted Sony's cash. Didn't see the second link. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

New PS4 Update allows you to stream music off USB.

I just got a Spotify sub and am really enjoying it on PS4. Great listening to your own playlists while grinding in The Division or Rainbow Moon
Wait so the music plays on screen through the PS4, while playing any game?
Yea, it runs as a separate app.

It's better to jump on a PC and make a bunch of playlists so you dont have to flip through albums. I also havent found a way to make it shuffle, but other than that it's great.
Best part about Spotify is that you can control everything from your phone/tablet.

Ds3 playing similar to bloodborne was my highest hope for ds3.
Def copping after i beat quantam break.

I mean I want to play again to see how the story changes based on my decisions. It will probably be cosmetic but its whatever. I'm enjoying what I'm playing.

Been a work for the last 2 hours trying to beat Ludwig and I finally beat him. I really hope some of the other bosses are easier
laugh.gif

Want to try out BB and DS III, but don't know if I have the time/skill. Do I have to be a psychopath to enjoy this game?
Dive in.

Give the game 6 hours to hook you.
Idk about any of the other Souls games but once you get out of the first area in Bloodborne, you should have an idea of whether you like the game or not. I played Dark Souls 2 but didn't really care for it too much. That being said, I didn't even make it to the first boss but did log about 3 hours.

laugh.gif

He is one of the harder bosses of the DLC, that's for sure.

There's one boss that's an absolute joke, IMO.

Like Witch of Hemwick type easy,
laugh.gif
Living Failures? I just ran threw that "thing"
laugh.gif

Yup, :lol:

Next boss fought is awesome, tho.

Crazy music, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanna try BB as well but afraid I might not follow through with finishing it. I'm the type of dude that gave up trying to beat Sephiroth in KH1.

I wanna try BB as well but afraid I might not follow through with finishing it. I'm the type of dude that gave up trying to beat Sephiroth in KH1.
man them sephiroth fights was no joke. i just beat dude in KH2.5 last week 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom