The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I think i'm kinda of a rare case because i've played all the games except Dream Drop Distance (i've watched a play through) and Re: Coded.

I don't even know what I want from these trailers today i'm still just happy its actually happening now 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I hope when KH comes to PS4, I can get into them. I tried KH back in 06 and it just didn't click for me.

I do love that theme song tho.

Last edited:
KH3 was announced this past E3 at Square Enix's event. Fans of the series like me have just been waiting anxiously for almost a decade :lol:  

Hasn't it been 2 years?
I remember it being at the E3 where FF Versus XIII changed to FFXV

[rule]

Last edited:

KH3 was announced this past E3 at Square Enix's event. Fans of the series like me have just been waiting anxiously for almost a decade 
laugh.gif

Hasn't it been 2 years?
I remember it being at the E3 where FF Versus XIII changed to FFXV
Yeah you're right it was confirmed to be in development in 2013 at E3 and in 2015 we finally saw some early gameplay footage at E3.

Really hope they come out with a remastered series of Kingdom Hearts 1&2 so I can play it before the final saga comes out.

Copped The Crew.

Thought the beta was trash, but I gave it another shot.

I was surprised at what this game had to offer.

Probably the 2nd best arcade racer, behind Forza Horizon 2.

The game's

2-a96RQkJ2.jpg

SF V beta yesterday was buns.  I don't know what happened, but I couldn't get a single match in.  Can't even play any other time this weekend.  Oh well.  Still waiting for that MadCatz FightPad Pro and 2/16/20

SF V beta yesterday was buns.  I don't know what happened, but I couldn't get a single match in.  Can't even play any other time this weekend.  Oh well.  Still waiting for that MadCatz FightPad Pro and 2/16/20
I couldn't even find it in the PSN store :smh:

I couldn't even find it in the PSN store
mean.gif
Oh yeah, my bad, I think I mentioned earlier that it was an open beta.  Its still a closed beta for those who pre-ordered.

There are 2 10 hour maintenance periods in the beta schedule.

It could have been during that. I tried to check it out but got no where too while yesterday on stream and this morning, Pr Balrog, Infiltration and Gootecks were getting match after match.

Last edited:

I couldn't even find it in the PSN store :smh:
Oh yeah, my bad, I think I mentioned earlier that it was an open beta.  Its still a closed beta for those who pre-ordered.
Damn dude

[h1]Microsoft Says Xbox One Cloud Tech Available to Any Game, Including PS4 Exclusives[/h1][h2]Will Titanfall 2 use Azure?[/h2][h2]Phil Spencer: "Azure services are available to any game, even other platform's exclusives. We wouldn't keep someone from using."[/h2]
Titanfall's my fav. online shooter, the azure servers were
smokin.gif

Given the street fighter 5 beta, it could use some m$ azure servers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom