The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

CWdw-DvWUAYr6ZP.jpg

Mafia III looking good. I was a big fan of Mafia II and this one looks better, can't wait.

Supposedly there's a new UC4 trailer in the Star Wars previews. I've got to the point where I don't want to see anymore on UC4 or FF XV, I just want to play them.

P4G is worth buying a vita for. I was using the vita heavy for a while. That, peacewalker, FFX, shovel knight, hotline miami. I love the device.

Also i know there are alot of JRPG fans here who have helped me out with info before. If you have a wii u or can borrow one, xenoblade chronicles x is incredible. Even with it's flaws. It's probably one of my favorite gaming experiences in a while

Last edited:

^if i get to it I'll get to it...I did a couple of those riddler trophies and they were so damb annoying like you said...I'll grab the DLC as soon as they have the sale on it... I have to finish Tomb Raider, MK, Dead Rising...haven't touched the Witcher, Jax and Daxter Collection, Ratchet and Clank collection, Heavy Rain, Hitman series...on top of COD,FIFA,2K,Madden
mean.gif
 couldnt get into fallout but I may give it another try when it gets cheaper
Ratchet and clank collection? 
pimp.gif
 the first 3 on ps4? loved the ones i played on ps2, never owned a ps3 so never got to play the ones on there 
frown.gif

Supposedly there's a new UC4 trailer in the Star Wars previews. I've got to the point where I don't want to see anymore on UC4 or FF XV, I just want to play them.

This.

I didn't even play episode duscae because I'd seen enough by then.

Ratchet and clank collection? :pimp:  the first 3 on ps4? loved the ones i played on ps2, never owned a ps3 so never got to play the ones on there :frown:

You missed out on Tools of Destruction, A Crack in Time and into the Nexus. All great games. The others are filler.
Maybe try PS Now for at least A Crack in Time.

My boy finished Old Hunters last night so I have to beat that last boss this weekend. NG+4 killing me tho lol
ohwell.gif

never played a dark souls game...should I venture into BB?
Yes I was in the same boat
Also. I copped DS 2 however, I play it from time to time, I'm told it's harder. Plays very similar control wise and I have DS on Xbox but it doesn't feel weird jumping in the two different games on different consoles. Also you can block in DS. I've been looking for the first boss to get some frustration lol.

All these years ive had a PS4, Why am i JUST now noticing the power button? o_O Cot damn........

I guess ive been using Sony Playstations for soo long that i just plug it in and play. Never had a use for a power button until today when i bought one from someone for my son and i couldnt get his profiles off of it. MF kept telling me to push the power buttom, im like WTF are you talking about?!?!?!?! I get up close and see that little bitty skinny *** unassuming looking button. SMDH.

Last edited:
What's the best way to train on The Witcher? Is it an RPG type deal where I grind or should I just work on honing my timing and fighting skills?

KH3 was announced this past E3 at Square Enix's event. Fans of the series like me have just been waiting anxiously for almost a decade 
laugh.gif

When was KH3 actually announced? I'm sure it's only been a few years since it actually became a thing :lol:
They had the games on the handheld to flesh out the story around the character but Dream Drop Distance was the last one to really push the story forward. It's like they've been building up to this moment before they could really make KH3

Haven't played any of the handheld KH's and it's been so long I forgot most of the story from the first 2. The ps4 version of 2.5 remix should have been out already instead of FFX/X-2.

Back
Top Bottom