The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Anyone willing to help me in Bloodborne DLC just need to be beat two bosses.

Last edited:
Glad I waited over a year for a PS4 ^

What I am mad about is I redeemed my Battle of Jakku code but nothing is showing up when I start the game. Like am I doing it wrong fam? Where is it suppose to show up at?
Word? I'm going to have to check to make sure this isn't happening to me either.

Glad I waited over a year for a PS4 ^
View media item 1811203
What I am mad about is I redeemed my Battle of Jakku code but nothing is showing up when I start the game. Like am I doing it wrong fam? Where is it suppose to show up at?
As long as it's installed, on the main screen in multiplayer it will give you the option to search for stock matches or matches with the Battle of Jakku included. It's super small right above the biggest picture of the multiplayer game modes.

Looks good.
How's the build quality.

Joint nice. Got all over Star Wars print through the whole front. Back is basic. Even on the touch pad it's all over print. The Vader decal and such, it's not like a sticker if that's what you are asking about.

Probably a stupid question, but I'll ask since I literally just got my PS4.

I bought the Left Behind standalone on my PS3 and never got to play it. Any way to get it on the PS4?

Probably a stupid question, but I'll ask since I literally just got my PS4.

I bought the Left Behind standalone on my PS3 and never got to play it. Any way to get it on the PS4?
Playing through it currently via

the-last-of-us-remastered-two-column-01-ps4-us-28jul14

View media item 1812473
The Game Awards host and producer Geoff Keighley revealed earlier that Phil Spencer, head of Xbox, Shawn Layden, Sony Computer Entertainment America CEO, and Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime will all be at the awards ceremony night.

Keighley did not say whether or not we can expect them to be on stage. Although, imagine if they all took the stage together to announce a winner.

The Game Awards 2015 show starts today 9pm ET/ 6pm PT. We’re expecting celebrity attendance, and a whole lot of game reveals/ trailers.

Oculus founder Palmer Luckey will also be there to make a special announcement.

No hype for this?
It'll be past my bedtime when this goes live but sets up PSX nicely.

Along with ddouble post

we aren't saying there will be 10 new game announcements. There certainly are some brand new games being revealed/announced that we won't promote in advance, but we also have some great new looks at upcoming games in the show.

stick with my PC or get a PS4?

if Gamestop still does the $100 trade in credit towards PS4 with a PS3 i may have to grab a ps4 and sell my PC parts (should be worth about 300 now...after spending close to $600 last year :smh: and was already better graphically than xbox 1 and ps4)

if Gamestop still does the $100 trade in credit towards PS4 with a PS3 i may have to grab a ps4 and sell my PC parts (should be worth about 300 now...after spending close to $600 last year :smh: and was already better graphically than xbox 1 and ps4)

Next year is going to be massive for the PS4 exclusives wise so depends what you like.
Also I'm not sure what the stick situation is on PC's for SFV

Having both is not a bad idea either.

yea at this point i think i may be stuck with my PC since my parts are close to a year old.
I haven't gamed seriously in a while and that was the best thing about PC, Steam sales i would get like 5-6 games each time and havent even touched them

I enjoyed amplitude back on the ps2, but i also got it burned and for free.  I can wait for it on psMINUS. 

if Gamestop still does the $100 trade in credit towards PS4 with a PS3 i may have to grab a ps4 and sell my PC parts (should be worth about 300 now...after spending close to $600 last year
mean.gif
and was already better graphically than xbox 1 and ps4)
Depends on the type of games you play and if you enjoy the console feel of chilling on the coach while playing games vs in the chair behind a computer screen.

I say do both tho cause I still need to build me a PC for all the steam games I have 

I enjoyed amplitude back on the ps2, but i also got it burned and for free.  I can wait for it on psMINUS. 
unless u play a game to stare at the resolve ratio of a shadow during a sunset in game... get a console. PC gamers always talk about graphics, so if thats important to you, then stick with pc. but me? i havent seen a graphically bad game in a long time. theyre all presented differently. i dont expect every game to go for realism so im never disappointed personally. if YOU can live with the "downgrade" in graphics (and no mods) then there isn't a downside to console.

I really just want the ps4 to play metal gear solid, lol and then sell it. So the cheaper the better lol I'm not a big gamer, i like a few games but MGS keeps me hooked on finishing the game. My girls having a hard time understanding why I want to purchase it for 1 game lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom