The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I really just want the ps4 to play metal gear solid, lol and then sell it. So the cheaper the better lol I'm not a big gamer, i like a few games but MGS keeps me hooked on finishing the game. My girls having a hard time understanding why I want to purchase it for 1 game lol.
o_O

of all the games?

$299 everywhere the 6th-19th, battlefront or unchartered ps4 bundles. I recommend the uncharted bundle if you never played the games and it comes on a disc. 
Thanks I've seen that deal but I was hoping to see if there are any other deals cheaper than 300 for just the console

I really just want the ps4 to play metal gear solid, lol and then sell it. So the cheaper the better lol I'm not a big gamer, i like a few games but MGS keeps me hooked on finishing the game. My girls having a hard time understanding why I want to purchase it for 1 game lol.
I wouldn't go through it just for one game. I'd just wait on it until more of something else you may like comes allng

Glad I waited over a year for a PS4 ^
View media item 1811203
What I am mad about is I redeemed my Battle of Jakku code but nothing is showing up when I start the game. Like am I doing it wrong fam? Where is it suppose to show up at?

I had to go to redeem codes three separate times because my stuff from that code kept disappearing. It's pretty annoying but what you just said leads me to believe everyone is having the same issue.

Last edited:
Loved frequency and amplitude on ps2, I was a beast at amplitude lol.

The only problem I can think of is the R2 button, it was flat like L1 and R1 are and easier to get in that tapping groove LMAO :lol:

Discovering the gaming mode on my 65" :pimp: I was about to give up (despite the awesome graphics) and go back to my 27" for FPS. So thankful I did a little research to fix the slight input lag. Literally game changing. I can aim again!

12347637_914979175253110_6189582592046090400_n.jpg

12316551_914979221919772_4160704023661915507_n.png

Didn't think that many people found it hard.

Last edited:
Madcatz reveal Street Fighter V Range of Products!

View media item 1812841
View media item 1812843
View media item 1812844

Continuing with our award winning tournament grade arcade sticks, we have the Street Fighter V Arcade FightStick Tournament Edition S+ (TE-S+) and Street Fighter V Arcade FightStick Tournament Edition 2+ (TE2+). We listened to the feedback from the gaming community that really fell in love with the original Tournament Edition FightSticks, so we decided to bring it back in form of the TE-S+. Why the plus? We’re adding L3 and R3 buttons, full touch panel compatibility (gesture and button press) along with a refined case for a new generation of Street Fighter. Similarly, we’re doing the same with the TE2, which will also have the additional button and touch panel functionality built in. - See more at: http://madcatz.com/street-fighter-v-arcade-fightstick/#sthash.Q5Px24sM.dpuf
Our entire range of Street Fighter V products are available for pre-order NOW. Make sure you’re ready for the big fight in mid-February when Street Fighter V launches on PlayStation 4. For more information and product details, please visit madcatz.com/StreetFighterV.

We’ll be talking a lot more about the Street Fighter V range of products at this weekend’s PlayStation Experience. We’ll be showing it off at the event and on the live streams, so make sure you check us out! We’ve embedded the live streams below. You don’t want to miss a thing!
- See more at:

http://madcatz.com/street-fighter-v-arcade-fightstick/#sthash.Q5Px24sM.dpuf
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B018AW408C/viglink20241-20/
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B018AW405K/viglink20241-20/

Love the features but the price is too much for me.

Last edited:
Should look the same or a little better than the 360/mobile part of this video.

One thing to remember is they had to cut a bunch of music (between 10-17 songs) from the original due to licensing not being renewed. 

The game awards sales.

PlayStation 4
Batman: Arkham Knight Premium Edition – $62.99
Batman: Arkham Knight – $37.49
Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass – $29.99
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 – $49.79
Destiny: The Taken King Legendary Edition – $39.59
Destiny: The Taken King Digital Collector’s Edition – $49.59
Life is Strange Complete Season – $10.00
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain – $44.99
Mortal Kombat X – $34.99
NBA 2K16 – $47.99