The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

San Andreas would be perfect if it weren't for the mini plane missions.
Broke so many controllers on that one.

How the hell did that mission get past testing?
laugh.gif

Just started FO4, holy moly this game is really fun. I'm straight addicted 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
San Andreas would be perfect if it weren't for the mini plane missions.
Broke so many controllers on that one.

How the hell did that mission get past testing?:lol:  

The loop the loop portion and that hard turn when you're running the obstacle course :lol:

Game got a lil slow once you moved to San Fiero but was still fun. I need that port to PS4, it's a no brainer cop for me.

Last edited:

I'm exactly the opposite lol, I've only done the required settlement building and have focused on story and side quests.

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel on this Ludwig fight.

Almost there.

Anyone here pick up Rainbow Six Siege? Worth it?
Id say if you are on the fence just a way a week or two and see what people say and when reviews come in. I've liked what I played in the betas a lot but I could see it being one dimensional and being a little flat

Nice, thanks for the insight. A review on Amazon said it had the feel of SOCOM to it...If so, I may give this a try. I really miss playing SOCOM 2.

Bloodborne heads, I'm getting ready to make my third run through to go for platinum. Can I run through Old Hunters at the same time? It's just access to a new area, right?

Socom 2
Fish hook. The mvps from that still make me proud
SOOOOOOO many memories. that game set it off for me honestly. i used to be crossroads KING man. i still remember my greatest moment. it came down to a 1 on 1 in team deathmatch and the dude was laying down at the top of the belltower. i dunno if yall remember but that **** was pretty much a cheat cuz u were untouchable. he was laying down facing the ladder so u couldnt climb up either. i waited like a full 5 minutes or so close to the top of the ladder for time to run down to under 10 seconds. i figured hed get comfortable and think he tied the match with a little time left. once it got to like 4 seconds i rushed up the rest of the ladder and killed him quick as ****. everybody was WILINNNNNNNN in the lobby after that lmao i felt like

giphy.gif

dude was spewin salt mad cuz he got outsmarted. but it didnt matter, the love was too great from my clan.

Last edited:
I woulda been way better in SOCOM if I was :smokin back then.

I kinda sucked but I still played it all the time.

I have socom war/glory stories for days. I didnt start getting good until late in the game. That was and still is the only game i was ever so in to i would stay up all night playing. Sleep for like 2 hours. Go to work and school. Comeback rinse and repeat

How's Siege? Is there a large variety of different maps? I enjoyed the beta but it felt like a watered down S&D mode from COD that can get repetitive quick.

Back
Top Bottom