power-rangers-1200x520.jpg

IhP1K1eG.png

tumblr_n38xv7kTLN1s4u1mvo2_250.gif

Last edited:
Via GameStop

Sony Unlocks PS4's Seventh CPU Core, Data Suggests
No more 30 fps games? 
ohwell.gif

And as for the GTA debate, Vice City was great but the only open area it had where you could do fun stunts was the airport. And even that is nothing compared to the stuff you had the freedom to do in San Andreas like jumping off Mount Chiliad. Also, San Andreas had a very underrated soundtrack.

There's almostt too much to do in San Andreas, I still haven't pulled a home invasion outside of the Ryder mission. R* took the gloves off on SA.

PS+ for $37.45 http://slickdeals.net/f/8335061-playstation-plus-1-year-membership-37-45#commentsBox

Still aint 30 but we getting there. I didn't bite on the 10 dollar subs from walmart so this was the best bet for me. Was hoping to get it down to 30 but I'm cool with this til 2017.

Next time I see a sub for 30 I'm bitting tho. I'm on slickdeals everyday so they do come around occasionally I just have to remember when to jump next time.

Last edited:
I used my $15 PSN card from a while back and the 10% off coupon on Rainbow 6 Siege digital, $38.99.  The latest beta was fun.  With free map packs and free new operators, no community split, I can get down with this game.

W/ all the gaming deals done, I think I'll wait for more deals before I scoop a few more. Still on the fence about BO3, FallOut4 seems like the real deal, Rainbox Six just dropped.

I think it's time for me to take Madden out of the rotation. I only play online and feel like I won't be ranked higher than 18%.

Maybe it's time for me to put in some time on BO3. lol.

Tony Hawk 5 is not as bad as people made it seem.

Like a blast from the past. 
nthat.gif
they said the same things about fallout 4 before it dropped. "framerate is going to be terrible! look at the textures! omg are these graphics from 2000? there are going to be so many bugs. i wont be able to play this game cuz its going to have a million glitches." then the game dropped... SILENCE. its clearly up for goty cuz its damn near perfect.

everyone likes to jump the gun on games, and if a couple youtube videos show glitches, it becomes the theme of the entire game and nobody believes otherwise. smh

well that made black friday pointless

Gotta compete with those XBOX bundles. Even tho PS is clearly winning I don't think they want to lose the holiday season because of price.

Man I have really never played a star wars game but Battlefront is tempting. I could see me scooping down the line.

they said the same things about fallout 4 before it dropped. "framerate is going to be terrible! look at the textures! omg are these graphics from 2000? there are going to be so many bugs. i wont be able to play this game cuz its going to have a million glitches." then the game dropped... SILENCE. its clearly up for goty cuz its damn near perfect.

everyone likes to jump the gun on games, and if a couple youtube videos show glitches, it becomes the theme of the entire game and nobody believes otherwise. smh
But it was a broken piece of trash when it dropped tho

Just started FO4, holy moly this game is really fun. I'm straight addicted :smokin

I think my next game will be the bloodbourne DLC..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom