The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Ya, Destiny was buns at launch.

Leveling system based on luck, :lol:

I might pick up TTK, tho, seems like they fixed some of the things I couldn't stand about the game.

I truly want to enjoy COD for nostalgic reasons but that video did nothing for me. As long as there are exo suits and wall running, I'll stay away from it. Maybe get it for cheap to play the campaign but that's probably it. The only shooter I'm looking forward to is BF5. I want RB6 but I need to see reviews and more gameplay.

I truly want to enjoy COD for nostalgic reasons but that video did nothing for me. As long as there are exo suits and wall running, I'll stay away from it. Maybe get it for cheap to play the campaign but that's probably it. The only shooter I'm looking forward to is BF5. I want RB6 but I need to see reviews and more gameplay.
So backwards
laugh.gif

just bought rocket league

downloading now.

anyone wanna help me out and play add me

john__diiinger

So backwards :lol:

Call of Duty games have campaigns?

Last edited:
Yeah that COD vid did nothing for me either. That big LMG had almost no recoil. :lol: Just Battlefront for me please.

Yeah that COD vid did nothing for me either. That big LMG had almost no recoil. :lol: Just Battlefront for me please.

It's a shame too, because COD used to be THE multiplayer shooter. Now it's not even in my top 5 for considering. They might get me back temporarily with a COD4/MW2 remaster collection for a nostalgia trip, but I don't know.

I think people got burned out on COD and the series started getting stale. The founders and some key developers of the real Infinity Ward left and Activision only has IW by name. They made a new shooter with exo suits so COD bit them and threw exo suits in their games. :smh:

I only watched the first few minutes of that BO III vid.  When robot dude jumped in the water and for a few seconds, he lost his machine gun arm, turned it into a regular hand, and basically made a swimming motion, :rofl: ... COD tryna do too much.  I mean he was in the water for less than 2 seconds, but had swim, can you even imagine that?!  A freestyle stroke with your upper body, but your feet walking. :rofl:

oh COD.....

Other than the wall running nothing seem different about cod. May cop if hardcore is correct. It's horrible on AW

Back
Top Bottom