The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Fallout 4 Officially Revealed for PC, Xbox One, PS4

View media item 1563987
Bethesda has officially revealed Fallout 4 for PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.

The game's official website now shows box art for Fallout 4 on Xbox One, PS4 and PC. This confirms that the next entry is current-gen only, and will not be released for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Although it also features a video, presumably with a cinematic trailer, this is not available to watch yet. The video is scheduled to go live 7 AM PT (3 PM UK time)

Bethesda is expected to show more of Fallout 4 at its E3 press briefing in Los Angeles on June 14. This is the first time the company is hosting its own press conference, creating the expectation that it has lots of big titles to exhibit.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/fallout-4-officially-revealed-for-pc-xbox-one-ps4/1100-6427776/

sick.gif

Assetto Corsa coming to consoles in 2016

11393107_1152666764759640_7765529112590219435_n.jpg

505 Games today announced a partnership with Italian developer Kunos Simulazioni to publish the current generation console versions of Assetto Corsa, the highly acclaimed racing game. Currently available on Steam, Assetto Corsa is regarded as one of the most authentic racing simulators on the market.

Aptly branded “Your Racing Simulator,” Assetto Corsa ups the simulation stakes by emphasizing and focusing on pure physics realism, with precision accuracy across every aspect from the meticulousness car handling to the laser-measured tracks.

Making its console debut in 2016, Assetto Corsa will bring specific features such as

- Over one hundred high-performance cars, including the Team Lotus 98T, the Pagani Zonda R, the Ferrari LaFerrari, the Mercedes C9 and the McLaren MP4-12C GT3
- Over twenty different track configurations, including famed courses such as Silverstone Circuit, Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, Autodromo Nazionale Monza, and Nürburgring-Nordschleife
- Single and Multiplayer racing modes, with customizable Race Weekends, preset Challenges or full-scale Career Mode
- Refined race-craft AI, with up to twenty-four cars competing for the podium places in the PC version of the game

http://www.assettocorsa.net/coming-to-console-2016/

Heard good thing about this on PC. Good to see more SIM racers coming to console.

I don't even know why I'm hyped for Fallout 4, I didn't play 3 or New Vegas for more than a few hours :lol:

[h1]New Mighty No. 9 gameplay trailer debuts[/h1]

Plus, publisher Deep Silver confirms Cross-Buy support

View media item 1564147
So, on to the news! We saw that, let’s just say, more than a few of you have asked about this, so it gives us great pleasure to announce that Mighty No. 9 will support Cross-Buy across PS4, PS3 and PS Vita. What’s cooler than that? Well, how about the fact that Cross-Buy will be available on both the digital versions and the PS4 retail version

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/06/03/new-mighty-no-9-gameplay-trailer-debuts/

[rule]

Rocket League Out July 7th, Sweet Tooth Joins Roster - $19.99

What the headline doesn’t tell you is that Rocket League will also be one of the few games in history that supports PS4/ PC cross-play — meaning that owners of both the console version and the PC version will be able to team up or go head-to-head in the same matches when the game launches early next month!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/06/03/rocket-league-out-july-7th-sweet-tooth-joins-roster/

My body is ready for both.

We need to get some NT matches running if enough people are interested.

Last edited:
Rocket League is Day 1 for me.  Usually only run with 3 homies on my FIFA pro clubs, so we already ready for RL.

[h1]Ultra Street Fighter 4 on PS4 - patch #1 notes[/h1]

• Reduced Interface lag within menus

• Addressed disappearing projectiles

• Fix Decapre's teleport animation

• Fixed missing SFX for Red Focus Attack

• Fix Rolento audio glitch during victory screen

• Fixed Akuma's stomp SFX not playing

• Addressed bottom portion of the ON/OFF text being cutoff under the graphics setting in the Options menu

• Removed extra character that was sometimes displayed in the Leaderboards at the end of a player's name even if they have not set it to be there

• Fixed issue when seeking an arcade match-up with LAN cabled disconnected, and then starting up training results in a message ID being displayed

• Addressed online IDs not appearing correctly

• Addresses issue when changing the HP bar's HUD position in Options, the Online ID HUD positions does not move with it, and is displayed at the default position

• Anisotropic Filtering (AF) changes to decrease blur

• Fixed appearance of white box after backing out of a command list menu

• Addressed Fight Request in Arcade Mode (Arcade | Arcade)

[h1]Massive online shooter PlanetSide 2 gets PS4 release date[/h1]

The much anticipated free-to-play sequel lands on 23rd June

View media item 1564220
After months of intense beta testing, I’m excited to announce that PlanetSide 2 will be launching on PlayStation 4 on 23rd June 2015 in Europe and North America!

For those of you unfamiliar with the game, you’re in for a wild ride! PlanetSide 2 is a revolutionary, massive scale, first-person shooter where soldiers battle as one in strategic, targeted missions against enemy Empires in an all-out planetary war. Massive communities with unwavering camaraderie band together in PlanetSide 2 as the game challenges the skill and grit of the most seasoned soldier through intense infantry, air, and ground vehicle gameplay. Victory requires teamwork and a quick trigger finger to survive the enormous battles.

To give you an idea of just how massive our battles really are in PlanetSide 2, we recently set a Guinness World Record for the Most Players Online in a Single FPS Battle, with 1,158 players in a single fight! The game is synonymous with large-scale warfare and it’s truly an experience you have to see to believe. Plus, as a free-to-play game, all players can jump into the game’s massive battles for free — no PlayStation Plus Membership required.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015...id=606128858643861504&adbpl=tw&adbpr=36969785

FO4 is great news. I loved 3 and NV.

Good to see they are still about 5 years behind in the graphics department, as usual. Will still probably make my PS4 chug. 

You guys think F4 will release this year? I assume it's been in development for a while.

Back
Top Bottom