The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

i can honestly only remember two songs from XIII. The main theme and the battle theme. Final Fantasy OSTs ain't been the same since Nobou left SE :smh:

Going to have to disagree after finishing Type-0 recently. Takeharu Ishimoto is a genius. They better not let him go. Hopefully he's working on the new Dissidia.

I also thought FFXIII-2 had a good soundtrack and FFXV sounds good from what I've heard so far especially this.

FF XV OST is gonna be good because they got Yoko Shimomura working on it. Her catalog is great. I didn't care for Type-0 OST too much either, there were some songs he and there but nothing too great imo. I don't know how to explains Nobou's FF OSTs but they are unmatched. I usually just listen to his OST while I play current FF games.

Afro Samurai 2

Summer 2015

tumblr_mn22bt8tYC1rpf6y8o1_500.gif

pimp.gif

After 65 hours I finally got the perfect ending in FF X-2,
glad my Tidus came back :smoking
 The Last Mission mini game is terrible man
mean.gif

@iYen  how's that new HDD working for you? I'm gonna buy one in September after I get out of Drill Sergeant school. The Witcher, Arkham Knight, MGS V, Until Dawn and J-Stars+ all will be out when I get done, R.I.P. to my current HDD.

Namco will announce Dark Souls 3 at E3, a source familiar with the matter has told VG247.

@iYen  how's that new HDD working for you? I'm gonna buy one in September after I get out of Drill Sergeant school. The Witcher, Arkham Knight, MGS V, Until Dawn and J-Stars+ all will be out when I get done, R.I.P. to my current HDD.
It's working great! It'll give you 1.77tb.

Suspend/resume works and no problems have arose yet.

When I researched the drive, several people stated that they started hearing their ps4 beeping.

They said it didn't affect gameplay, but that it can get annoying after a while.

Some people's ps4s beeped alot, others not so much.

I'll take that risk for now.

Also, if you have pt, you can back that up.

Last edited:

Namco will announce Dark Souls 3 at E3, a source familiar with the matter has told VG247.
I seen this earlier, was gonna post in the E3 thread.

If they do indeed announce this, I might go ahead and cop that DkSouls2 once it hits that $30 range. I need to know what I'm getting into before I get too excited for Souls 3.

I seen this earlier, was gonna post in the E3 thread.

If they do indeed announce this, I might go ahead and cop that DkSouls2 once it hits that $30 range. I need to know what I'm getting into before I get too excited for Souls 3.
It's bloodborne with shields. As soon as I got into BB, I understood DS1.

I only beat the 1st boss. When I went back, I knew what to expect/how the game played.

Last edited:
FF XV OST is gonna be good because they got Yoko Shimomura working on it. Her catalog is great. I didn't care for Type-0 OST too much either, there were some songs he and there but nothing too great imo. I don't know how to explains Nobou's FF OSTs but they are unmatched. I usually just listen to his OST while I play current FF games.

Well Damn :lol:
Imagining the setup of this is funny but kinda makes sense :lol:

Last edited:

Well Damn :lol:
Imagining the setup of this is funny but kinda makes sense :lol:
i usually have my iPad in arms reach and his stuff is on Spotify and I also bought a few of his OsTs off of iTunes :lol:

Official PS+ Games for June
June’s Free PlayStation Plus Games
[table][tr][th=""]PS4[/th][th=""]PS3[/th][th=""]PS Vita[/th][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]
 [/td][/tr][/table]
Price Changes
Price Changes
[table][tr][th=""]Platform[/th][th=""]Title[/th][th=""]Original Price[/th][th=""]Sale Price[/th][/tr][tr][td]PS4[/td][td]Dying Light[/td][td]$59.99[/td][td]$49.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]PS4[/td][td]FIFA 15[/td][td]$59.99[/td][td]$39.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]PS4[/td][td]FIFA 15 Deluxe Edition (PS4)[/td][td]$59.99[/td][td]$44.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]PS4[/td][td]Madden NFL 15[/td][td]$59.99[/td][td]$39.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]PS4[/td][td]NHL 15[/td][td]$59.99[/td][td]$39.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]PS4[/td][td]Sherlock Holmes – Crimes and Punishments[/td][td]$59.99[/td][td]$29.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]PS4[/td][td]Tour de France 2014 – Season 2014 (Cross Buy)[/td][td]$49.99[/td][td]$29.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]PS3[/td][td]FIFA 15[/td][td]$59.99[/td][td]$39.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]PS3[/td][td]FIFA 15 Deluxe Edition (PS3)[/td][td]$59.99[/td][td]$44.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]PS3[/td][td]Tour de France 2014 – Season 2014 (Cross Buy)[/td][td]$49.99[/td][td]$29.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]PS3[/td][td]Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Legion Edition[/td][td]$49.99[/td][td]$29.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]PS3[/td][td]Sherlock Holmes – Crimes and Punishments[/td][td]$49.99[/td][td]$19.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]PS3[/td][td]Time and Eternity[/td][td]$19.99[/td][td]$9.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]PS3[/td][td]Tour de France 2013 – 100th Edition[/td][td]$29.99[/td][td]$19.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]PS Vita[/td][td]LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin[/td][td]$29.99[/td][td]$19.99
 [/td][/tr][/table]
Preorders

If you ever have friends over and still enjoy couch local multiplayer games, Cloudberry Kingdom is all types of hilariousness.

I seriously hope Bethesda is not trolling.

Anything other than Fallout 4 with a guaranteed release date is going to be seen as a let down.

I mean, you can't countdown to a teaser trailer, right?

They absolutely can.

And that's probably what you'll get.

Full reveal at their presser a week from Sunday.

I mean, Bethesda put this out for DOOM

Last edited:
Finally got a chance to turn up on Project Cars (had it since RD). First impressions, LOVE IT. Better then DC. Will try to get some more PT with it in the next few days.

Back
Top Bottom