The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
also.. confirmation DM from nike was not instant.. took about  a min or so to come thru..  I wonder what thats about

sooo i heard rsvp site failed at NikeLA too. now that's something new. not even the "BOT" can get nikeLA??? what da hell is going on there? 

Last edited:
they fail at NikeLA too. the rest of the east side was cake. you didn't even need to pay 85 buck for.

THE CULPRIT.

CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T NOTICE THE SLIGHT CHANGE. SMH. IT WAS AN EASY FIX TOO, ALREADY UPDATED MY BOT FOR THE SECOND IMAGE.

LOOKS LIKE A CRAP TON OF SERVICES DIDN'T NOTICE IT AS WELL, THE FEW WHO DID ATE GOOD
laugh.gif
LOL its been like that for a couple of releases now. I think this makes it easier for bots and harder for people. Took me more than 5 seconds to find the right word with all those circles and partially circled words. Great fix Nike lets make it harder for people to find the hashtag

View media item 576686

View media item 576687

THE CULPRIT.

CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T NOTICE THE SLIGHT CHANGE. SMH. IT WAS AN EASY FIX TOO, ALREADY UPDATED MY BOT FOR THE SECOND IMAGE.

LOOKS LIKE A CRAP TON OF SERVICES DIDN'T NOTICE IT AS WELL, THE FEW WHO DID ATE GOOD :lol:

LOL its been like that for a couple of releases now. I think this makes it easier for bots and harder for people. Took me more than 5 seconds to find the right word with all those circles and partially circled words. Great fix Nike lets make it harder for people to find the hashtag

LOL, NO IT HAS NOT. GUESS YOU DON'T NOTICE THE SLIGHT DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO IMAGES. THE FIRST IMAGE WAS THE TYPE OF IMAGE FIRST USED ON THE FIRE RED 5 AND WEATHERMAN FOAM RELEASE. THE SECOND IMAGE WAS THE IMAGE THEY CHANGED TO FOR THE DB5 RELEASE. I UPDATED FOR THE FIRST IMAGE BUT DIDN'T NOTICE THEY CHANGED TO THE SECOND IMAGE A COUPLE DAYS AGO. SINCE I UPDATED BEFORE THIS I NEVER BOTHERED TO CHECK THE RULES PAGE AGAIN.

LOL, NO IT HAS NOT. GUESS YOU DON'T NOTICE THE SLIGHT DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO IMAGES. THE FIRST IMAGE WAS THE TYPE OF IMAGE FIRST USED ON THE FIRE RED 5 AND WEATHERMAN FOAM RELEASE. THE SECOND IMAGE WAS THE IMAGE THEY CHANGED TO FOR THE DB5 RELEASE. I UPDATED FOR THE FIRST IMAGE BUT DIDN'T NOTICE THEY CHANGED TO THE SECOND IMAGE A COUPLE DAYS AGO. SINCE I UPDATED BEFORE THIS I NEVER BOTHERED TO CHECK THE RULES PAGE AGAIN.

I see the difference, which is probably why it was harder for me to find it.

I'm not gonna lie the first hash tag I saw was "OCR Fail" had me tripping for a few seconds.

I'm not gonna lie the first hash tag I saw was "OCR Fail" had me tripping for a few seconds.

sucks nike had the nerve to threaten banning RSVP service users then did absolutely nothing. perfect chance to catch people as the evidence already shows.

This. I was in at 22s due to OCR timeline feed, but then again I think I'm banned there so ehh.
how can you tell if you're ban? ban vs. taking too long is practically the same thing cause they both have no reply. now how can you tell so we can use a different name or make a new twitter account? the only thing i've done is tweet twice but with the correct hash tag and not picking up the Fire Red 3s. if that gets you ban that's pretty shady.

how can you tell if you're ban? ban vs. taking too long is practically the same thing cause they both have no reply. now how can you tell so we can use a different name or make a new twitter account? the only thing i've done is tweet twice but with the correct hash tag and not picking up the Fire Red 3s. if that gets you ban that's pretty shady.
Long story short, I had words with a few team members acting funny on an RSVP, they said to "watch my back", I called their bluff, BHPD was called, BHPD told the 2 team members to not "write checks their ***** cant cash" and let me be.

Anytime I go in there for FCFS type stuff I get the eye and no one helps me.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom