The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's only for normal people. Sneaker heads camp on the computer all day. The only sun we're getting is the damn monitor light.
Lol.. I partake in the festivities from the comforts of my deck.. but I  damn sure will not be on a  stroll around anywhere until today's events come to an end.. hopefully it's a early day today

I believe the rsvp for the east cost will drop about the sametime as last week. 5:00-6 pm. Plenty of time to do whatever you want to do before hand.

my guess and past rsvp history,  Nike caters to those damn kids  after 3pm is when they will tweet it
thats fair.. kinda sucks for the 9-5 working class.. but im off at 2 on thursdays.. so i works well for me.. hate when DC waits until 7-8 to send tweet.. 5-6 hours of nothing

my guess and past rsvp history,  Nike caters to those damn kids  after 3pm is when they will tweet it
thats fair.. kinda sucks for the 9-5 working class.. but im off at 2 on thursdays.. so i works well for me.. hate when DC waits until 7-8 to send tweet.. 5-6 hours of nothing
Don't know how late its going to be but if its like 2 weeks ago, all stores should be rsvping simultaneously.

@NikeDC are a bunch of crooks no other Niketown releases their RSVP right before the are about to close.  You know they do that in order to give themselves enough time to take whatever they want out the backdoor.   

Code question:

Does anyone know the js reference to auto-launch the "pic.twitter...." link? When I look at the code elements of the page they both the "go.nike" and the "pic.twitter" links class = "twitter-timeline-link" (disregard hoverzoomlink). How do I get it to choose to open the picture instead of the go nike link?

Also, does any on have the html to the nike page that they throw up to make you choose GS or Adult sizes on NDC (trying to edit my autocart script). Any help would be appreciated.

So I'm probably going to get jacked for this but

What most important on computer speed?

Ping, download, or upload speeds??

Just need a little advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom