The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

We have an overlap. He's taken care of.
What does that even mean?

Please clarify so I don't have to speculate, are you saying that if the rsvp system currently in place stays the same your going to start rsvping for your stans and fans?

If that is what your saying then I really don't see how you can consider yourself any different from Juaninzze or Memphis.
That is correct. If it doesn't change by then, I'll be RSVPing for people in my circle.

That was the case before I started doing this. I never hid this fact. 

Since, I've been doing this - I just I've held back from offering people in my circle RSVPs.  In hopes that things would change so that they don't have to resort to me.

If you don't like it - so be it. 'cause you're stuck with it.

That is correct. If it doesn't change by then, I'll be RSVPing for people in my circle.

That was the case before I started doing this. I never hid this fact. 

Since, I've been doing this - I just I've held back from offering people in my circle RSVPs.  In hopes that things would change so that they don't have to resort to me.

If you don't like it - so be it. 'cause you're stuck with it.
I don't have a problem with it because whether you do or don't, it doesn't affect me.

Rsvp for free or for a fee, same difference to me. Your still circumventing the system for your own and others benefit.

You ultimately will be doing the same thing as the rsvp services so I'm still perplexed about your end game and intention.

Chaos for the sake of chaos helps nobody. You keep saying you want a change but I haven't seen any posts about the change you'd like to see or what you'd like them to do differently.

About the only thing that I've found amusing about your rsvp crusade is that I've always found it ridiculous that the current rsvp system lets anybody rsvp for a shoe regardless of their physical location and without verification that someone can actually physically make it to the store to complete a purchase.

As far as forcing rsvp services out of business, they've been here and will continue to be here even if it isn't automated and someone has to do it manually.

I'm not saying I support the practice, I just understand the futility behind trying to stop people from paying someone else to have an advantage.

Wonders if nicekicks wishes it didn't jump the gun and make the ES is Jesus article :lol:

Talk about bad timing, I'm a sophomore in my university's CIT program...just starting to learn C...seems like I have a long way to go 
indifferent.gif

reading this thread is hurting me more with each post because i know i wont be able to get yeezys or DB 5s. 
laugh.gif
 thanks all

Talk about bad timing, I'm a sophomore in my university's CIT program...just starting to learn C...seems like I have a long way to go :stoneface:

Time for you to throw a code party and gather the whole class into it. I'm sure they'll come up with something.

Ok let's try to get back to helping each other out. All this arguing and going back and forth is doing any good.

Does anyone have any ideas as to how to update he OCR algorithm so that the bot catches the correct fully circled word? I know I heard line spacing and considering some type of spell check but any other ideas?

Not a bad idea lol but I have thought about tossing my SI come cash and seeing what he could come up with 

laugh.gif
i would definitely do it. it could be a cool project. then get the class some donuts or have a pizza party. i wish i work in the coding industry. you bet i'm having a party next weekend. 

who would've thought the computer geeks would end up with all the sneakers? i guess this is payback :lol:

who would've thought the computer geeks would end up with all the sneakers? i guess this is payback :lol:

They took all the cool jobs too. Apples, Googles, Blizzard and the list go on... Kinda hate myself for not going to coding school back then. Now I sit here manufacturing weapon parts for our government.

Last edited:

Just took my OCR timing down in the noise region to 1/4 of a second on 1 core.
PM sent about this 'passcode' variable that is POSTed to nike on add-to-cart. I'd appreciate any input youve got... or anybody here...lemme know if you know the significance of this variable and whether TLO releases actually utilize it. ty

PM sent about this 'passcode' variable that is POSTed to nike on add-to-cart. I'd appreciate any input youve got... or anybody here...lemme know if you know the significance of this variable and whether TLO releases actually utilize it. ty
passcode?

edit:nvm, guess wait for tlo to see if it its actually used

Last edited:
well test run was pretty good....six out of seven in cart....
also got the NIKE AIR TRAINER 1 MID PREMIUM NPCE in a 12.5 in cart too...
smokin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Aight fam... I'm outs!  Lot of stuff to do this gorgeous Saturday in the mid-Atlantic region.  Stay safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom