The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My girl is an MIS major and knows all these programming languages and ish. About to ask her to just make a bot for me :lol:

honestly, being a MIS major is only part of the equation. it would take her a little time to get a working version together. then some fine tuning to get it fast enough to actually accomplish something. then it will need to be maintained.

They say only 18 pairs of WTK in each Nike Town
mean.gif
Doubtful.... that's like 2 FSR per store

Then why was he saying that they're not that limited?

because a lot of different stores and websites are getting them. footlocker, finish line and champs stores will be getting i believe. and footlocker, finishline websites will have them too i think.

I've heard they will be along the lines of 3lab5 numbers which sounds about right. but lower retail and much more hype and demand will make them much harder to copp IMO.

I've got the twitter piece which I've been using for months and works flawlessly. If anyone has some insight into the NDC part of it or wants to share their resource, I would appreciate it.

because a lot of different stores and websites are getting them. footlocker, finish line and champs stores will be getting i believe. and footlocker, finishline websites will have them too i think.

I've heard they will be along the lines of 3lab5 numbers which sounds about right. but lower retail and much more hype and demand will make them much harder to copp IMO.
Finishline is a no go online.

honestly, being a MIS major is only part of the equation. it would take her a little time to get a working version together. then some fine tuning to get it fast enough to actually accomplish something. then it will need to be maintained.

Yeah true, she's as step ahead of people who have no experience. The hardest part is the fine tuning, which I'm sure she would be able to do. Love that my girl is smart as ish :pimp:

I met with a programmer and he said he can make these bots.

I need your help guys:

What would be the requirements of both the twitter scan and add to cart bot that can get multiple different releases at once,

And the twitter rsvp that can send multiple DM's?

He has the software that can do it, but I need some specifications of what it must DO.
Your best bet is reading this thread, or buying a working script and dissect the code. But like stated by someone else, it has to be maintained and changed periodically to stay effective.

I have yet to get a shipping email on the black mints I got from mondays restock.
So I called to check and they said the order is fine it's just being processed slowly. the rep even mentioned "it hasn't been cancelled" to me without me bringing up any concerns about that happening. hasn't left yet should leave tomorrow which is the day i was supposed to receive it.

seems like they are taking their time with these orders since they prolly all got snagged up with bots. It's funny cuz this is the first pair i've copped in months without using help since I was driving when they tweeted.

has anybody else gotten shipping info? any cancellations yet?

Yeah, I'll be late for work because of footlocker ****** timer. Gotta love that 10 minutes jump to 3 hours wait.
I need to get that FTL bot again, Chrome likes to lag sometimes with the add to cart thing ever since footlocker made that change, they need to do something else.

Restock was last night, give nike some time. They normally take a day or 2 to process and ship out orders. Every thread I am subcribed to is flooded with did you get your shipping confirmation. Can somebody make a thread called did you get your shipping confirmation yet?

Last edited:
I need to get that FTL bot again, Chrome likes to lag sometimes with the add to cart thing ever since footlocker made that change, they need to do something else.
you had an auto add to cart for FTL? The one I had only clicked add to cart but it was hit or miss sometimes. Now it don't work because they changed the layout

you had an auto add to cart for FTL? The one I had only clicked add to cart but it was hit or miss sometimes. Now it don't work because they changed the layout
Had an eastbay bot but that changed, i overall just need to get one, my hands get too tired from clicking add to cart off three sites 
laugh.gif

Restock was last night, give nike some time. They normally take a day or 2 to process and ship out orders. Every thread I am subcribed to is flooded with did you get your shipping confirmation. Can somebody make a thread called did you get your shipping confirmation yet?
restock was two days ago. I usually always get tracking within 24 hours and that's for shoes that drop on saturday.

I agree that shipping confirmation is brought up too much but it is pertinent in this thread.

be patient... Nike is just a little slow this week. i already got all my order shipped. 

evilsisde i havent checked this thread in months. im talking months.

are you still helping out w/ releases?

specifically for apple users?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom