The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nthat.gif

Last edited:
GOT A FEW PAIRS DB 5'S.

THERE WERE ACTUALLY A LOT OF THEM, THEY JUST WENT SUPER SUPER QUICK. RESTOCK BOTS WERE ON THEM, SINCE IT WAS PRETTY COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT THE RESTOCK WAS HAPPENING TODAY. THE DIFFERENCE IN TIME FROM THE LAST PAIR TO ADD TO CART TO THE FIRST PAIR TO GET OOS WAS LITERALLY MILLISECONDS.

Last edited:
GOT A FEW PAIRS DB 5'S.

THERE WERE ACTUALLY A LOT OF THEM, THEY JUST WENT SUPER SUPER QUICK. RESTOCK BOTS WERE ON THEM, SINCE IT WAS PRETTY COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT THE RESTOCK WAS HAPPENING TODAY. THE DIFFERENCE IN TIME FROM THE LAST PAIR TO ADD TO CART TO THE FIRST PAIR TO GET OOS WAS LITERALLY MILLISECONDS.
For some reason my link was completely dead.... Unlike the Bel Airs

Missed out cause I was at basketball practice smh, were there a lot of bel airs, still trying to cop a pair for my daughter

thats just it.. my link was dead.. it didnt show at all, until 5 minutes afterwards on my end
Yeah me too... I was freakin pissed... I wanted that 3rd DB5.. Lol.   But walked away with 2 Bel Airs... Dropped the Barkley's and Denims... since I wasn't feeling either one. 

GOT A FEW PAIRS DB 5'S.

thats my next project.. got to try an make a good restock setup..

Yeah me too... I was freakin pissed... I wanted that 3rd DB5.. Lol.   But walked away with 2 Bel Airs... Dropped the Barkley's and Denims... since I wasn't feeling either one. 
3rd DB? U tryna throw one this way for that restock price? Lmao

one of the homie got lucky, no bot, just on a lucky refresh. im guessing there's a lot of DB5?

Last edited:

one of the homie got lucky, no bot, just on a lucky refresh. im guessing there's a lot of DB5?
real lucky.. i was all over that tweet.. and got the product is not available page when i clicked...  i do believe their were a lot of DB5's  they were released at the height of Meg's revolt... since then she/nike have clearly backed off

Got my pair of DB5s, there were a lot but they went quick due to all the bots -- Everyone was locked and loaded since it was known that the restock was today.

salty my bot didnt add the db 5s to cart,but added everything else i had it look for, oh well.

I'm writing a footlocker bot for WTKs...does footlocker hold your cart for a few minutes like NDC does?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom