The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just waits 15 seconds to retry adding to cart. The "pil" value is assumed to mean place in line. There is no evidence that the pil value actually means anything once it get's sent to the nike server.

It just waits 15 seconds to retry adding to cart. The "pil" value is assumed to mean place in line. There is no evidence that the pil value actually means anything once it get's sent to the nike server.

You are right but i think it does....i mean what else could it stand for? I'm assuming the servers wont add the shoe to cart if someone in-front of you with a lower pil is still in line. Once they get theirs the next request in line is fulfilled.

Last edited:
tried copping the hat box set this morning.

sold out before it was tweeted.

i was on the site 7:59 and saw the box set pop up under a search.

added to cart and all gone.

there was no line, just the "in other people's carts, keep trying" notice.

after about 20 or so clicks it redirected me to a page that said

has anyone else every gotten this before? first time for me. but then again i believe this only happens if the product does not allow you to get into a line, and if you attempt to add to cart manually. and rarely does this combo happen.

Last edited:
tried copping the hat box set this morning.
sold out before it was tweeted.
i was on the site 7:59 and saw the box set pop up under a search.
added to cart and all gone.

there was no line, just the "in other people's carts, keep trying" notice.

after about 20 or so clicks it redirected me to a page that said
View media item 655715

has anyone else every gotten this before? first time for me. but then again i believe this only happens if the product does not allow you to get into a line, and if you attempt to add to cart manually. and rarely does this combo happen.

Yeah this was discussed before a few pages back. I haven't experience it cause I only click once and if its sold out I just close the browser. The hat today was not twitter link only so it can go on the site before 8. I guess you can say QS duck hats.

I'm just asking for some general help with this bot I bought a while. It is a simple Link Sniper bot, but now when I load it into Chrome. It's unresponsive, it doesn't refresh the page or click on the link.

I'm just asking for some general help with this bot I bought a while. It is a simple Link Sniper bot, but now when I load it into Chrome. It's unresponsive, it doesn't refresh the page or click on the link.

Download notepad and open the bot in notepad instead of text edit

Last edited:
Unfortunately I am running Mac OS X Mavericks, that program is Window-based. Any alternatives?

Do you know how to write code? Because if you can get it open its still not going to work if your extension is the old one.

Do you know how to write code? Because if you can get it open its still not going to work if your extension is the old one.

That's the problem I don't really know code. I am not tech dumb by any means so if it is a simple fix im I'm pretty sure I can do it.

That's the problem I don't really know code. I am not tech dumb by any means so if it is a simple fix im I'm pretty sure I can do it.

What's the problem compadre? We need more details on your bot, what it is suppose to do and what's not doing. Is it a chrome extension or a Firefox script. The more detail the better so ppl can help you.

What's the problem compadre? We need more details on your bot, what it is suppose to do and what's not doing. Is it a chrome extension or a Firefox script. The more detail the better so ppl can help you.
Chrome.

Here's what I'm working with

Last edited:
Hmm... It looks like the actual script is missing. Try removing the extension from chrome, download a new version of the file and reinstall.

something has to be there with 853 lines, we're only seeing the top half, but why is that part commented out with the ' /* '

So Gammas and Laneys plopped people on a product collection page...

Any ideas on how to handle this?

Since I got some downtime in Denver and trying to get adjusted to the time zone difference:

Add to cart services won't admit to pairs getting cancelled but their customers seem to like to PM me about it when it does happened.

One service in particular had 3-5 people PM me within the span of two weekends.  Al.l reporting that their orders along with 50+ others originated from the same IP

These ADD TO CART services is doing everyone a favor - getting people flagged, one sneakerhead at a time.  

And for those that plan to blacklist a tweet because the word GS is in tweet should be careful.  If the randomly generated swoosh link possesses a GS in it - that tweet might get overlooked.

Last edited:
Since I got some downtime in Denver and trying to get adjusted to the time zone difference:

Add to cart services won't admit to pairs getting cancelled but their customers seem to like to PM me about it when it does happened.

One service in particular had 3-5 people PM me within the span of two weekends.  Al.l reporting that their orders along with 50+ others originated from the same IP

These ADD TO CART services is doing everyone a favor - getting people flagged, one sneakerhead at a time.  

And for those that plan to blacklist a tweet because the word GS is in tweet should be careful.  If the randomly generated swoosh link possesses a GS in it - that tweet might get overlooked.

lol. unbelievable that these "services" did not foresee the ip problem. or perhaps they tested enuff on the same ip to see the cancellation rates. either way their ******ed. playin field is gettin leveled. u have helped immensely whether anybody wants to admit it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom