The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! New to this thread... Tested out an NDC add to cart bot and a twitter sniper but without a good high speed ISP it was useless, I was told.

Can anyone please help me out. I bought a bot and the prick I bought it from promised free updates and to answer any questions, well he won't respond back. For some reason I can't even open the file to change the name or size of the shoe. I think it might be for a mac and I only have a pc. Please any help would be greatly appreciated, please send me a private message and I'll send you the info. Really desperate lol.

Yeezy release is the time fake bot seller makes their money. Selling the free script for profit while the norm get cancel for using bot.

Can anyone please help me out. I bought a bot and the prick I bought it from promised free updates and to answer any questions, well he won't respond back. For some reason I can't even open the file to change the name or size of the shoe. I think it might be for a mac and I only have a pc. Please any help would be greatly appreciated, please send me a private message and I'll send you the info. Really desperate lol.

posting the file extension will go a long ways to getting help.

So Posting the extension we have  is acceptable in this forum? If so i have one also i need help with. It is a link sniper \ add to cart that works thru chrome extension. It works fine but i'm sure with the minds in this room it could be better. any assistance is appreciated.  thanks

So Posting the extension we have  is acceptable in this forum? If so i have one also i need help with. It is a link sniper \ add to cart that works thru chrome extension. It works fine but i'm sure with the minds in this room it could be better. any assistance is appreciated.  thanks

yea that's fine.

i think it was mentioned in this thread but to read the .crx you have to unpack it, pretty sure googling how to unpack google chrome extension should tell you what you need to know.

Looks like we can add with one IP and check out with another. Looks like everyone is starting an add to cart service now.

They're gonna close that down ASAP.

Lets see how far it will go cause one site has a lot of successful claims from people. The second is coming along beta testing. If they're succeed then Nike went soft.

Last edited:
****** Nike tweeting GS sizes before Men's sizes and trying to **** up everyone's bot flow.

good thing i tested. i saw this on the laneys too and was really wondering if this is the route they plan on going down now.

Looks like we can add with one IP and check out with another. Looks like everyone is starting an add to cart service now.
i think its just a set up.. let them think its all good for now.. when the heat starts to drop... Meg will be back... she was killing this off earlier, cant see why it would change now..

have not heard of many canceled orders in a while now..

also just like RSVP, no service will actually admit to cancelled pair.. so will see how the DB release goes

Last edited:
i think its just a set up.. let them think its all good for now.. when the heat starts to drop... Meg will be back... she was killing this off earlier, cant see why it would change now..

also just like RSVP, no service will actually admit to cancelled pair.. so will see how the DB release goes

Yeah I notice the same too. It feels like they let you use bots now. Everything we try to avoid here. Everyone is getting away with it now. Different IP check out, all bots are working fine, Meg took a long vacation, and never came back.

Nike silently hears everyone, I'm right on with you, it's going to get shut down fast.

****** Nike tweeting GS sizes before Men's sizes and trying to **** up everyone's bot flow.

good thing i tested. i saw this on the laneys too and was really wondering if this is the route they plan on going down now.

Because of this a lot of manual peeps got a pair this time. Myself got a pair manually cause I knew they'll tweet GS first like laney. It was an easy cop for a so claim "QS" shoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom