The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Link Sniper seems to just get the picture and not the link. Hmmm.... Can't really find the fix in my script.

is there anybody who can lead me in the right direction when it comes to nike store rsvp delay times im sure nobody wants to just give the times away (would really appreciate if you did) but can anybody help out and  lead this horse to water 

is there anybody who can lead me in the right direction when it comes to nike store rsvp delay times im sure nobody wants to just give the times away (would really appreciate if you did) but can anybody help out and  lead this horse to water 
There is no definitive time. 

if i were to get the right timing down do the stores switch it up every release? or am i asking questions that nobody really has the answer to?

if i were to get the right timing down do the stores switch it up every release? or am i asking questions that nobody really has the answer to?
No answers to those. The best bet would be a couple seconds delay. Instant DMs usually get tossed out.

ok thanks alot...  from what information i gathered it doesnt seem like the fastest always wins and at the same time a certain delay may be too late this rsvp life is hard smh

ok thanks alot...  from what information i gathered it doesnt seem like the fastest always wins and at the same time a certain delay may be too late this rsvp life is hard smh
At first when rsvp first came out i think the fastest won but now no way the fastest would win. Some bots could send DMs in under 100ms. But im sure Nike knows its not humanly possible to do anything that fast.

Is anyone having any connectivity issues with NDC?   It seems their website is very slow uploading the pages... I even got a few add to cart errors 

I normally dont go on their site unlesss, its Saturday morning but I read that they may be tracking all your moves once you get on their page and possibly may block you if you add too many items to your cart in a short period of time. Try clearing your cache and cookies, also see if you ave the same issue on a different browser 

Is anyone having any connectivity issues with NDC?   It seems their website is very slow uploading the pages... I even got a few add to cart errors 
Yeah, been having issues since in the AM, site didn't even load a few times.

Last edited:
The Send Helps that just dropped got scooped up fast but it looks like they are all back after being dumped from carts.

I wonder if it was bots or just stupid people adding to cart because they thought random release meant hype/limited.

If it was bots, those are some dumb bots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom