The Official Wrestling Video Game Thread

How many slots do you want on your team?

• Total voters
So this is dat dude chris dat dude chris # 1 pick ?? :rofl::sick::smh:

Screen Shot 2017-11-02 at 1.23.00 PM.jpg

22stylez 22stylez
4th pick in Draft
Picks:

4. Seth Rollins - Regular
psBA_UbE.jpg

13. Finn Balor - Regular
CqAP2LUWYAAQWXl.jpg:large

20. HHH - Legend
gettyimages-123564365.jpg

29. Charlotte Flair - Womans
Charlotte-entrance-WrestleMania-33.jpg

35. Naito - CAW
naito1_0.jpg

44. Dean Ambrose - Regular
Dean-Ambrose-2016-NEWEST.jpg

51. Ultimate Warrior - Legend
148333.jpg

60. Kota Ibushi - CAW
kota-ibushi.jpg

67. Vader - Legend
vader-1493315551-800.jpg

76. Big Show - Regular
latest

The face that runs the place. 22 was in the middle of the pact as far as draft position. And imo did a great job in the first few rounds. And who better to use his first pick on than the coverstar himself. The architect Seth Rollins. He then continued the trend as he took last years 2k coverstar Finn Balor.

After the dust had settled he took a solid Legend in the game HHH who is a hybrid of legend and regular superstar. With Sasha taken early 22 adapted instead of perishing and took a thoroughbred Charlotte Flair.

A questionable pick came in at 35 with the pick of Naito. We haven’t seen 22 use him so we’ll see if this is a great value pick or a bust. A sleeper pick came after that in Dean Ambrose. Although unpopular in the marks circle Dean is a solid value pick in the 6th round with a 88 2k rating.

The questionable pick came in his last pick. The big slow when there were other quality regulars still on the board.

Biased aside, I like what 22 did with his overall team. He has some quality hybrids in Finn Balor and HHH. The questions come at the end with picks like the big slow. He’s got a well balanced team though. Stars like Seth Rollins. Legends like hhh and Vader. Cruiserweights like Finn and Ibushi. And superheavyweights like Vader and Big Slow. Sky’s the limit for 22

Overall grade - A-

@COUSIN
5th pick in Draft
Picks:
5. John Cena - Regular
john-cena.jpg

12. Edge - Legend
edge-wwe-1481191661-800.jpg

21. Jinder Mahal - Regular
jinder-mahal-wwe-title-backlash-orton.jpg

28. Alexa Bliss - women’s
alexa-bliss-1487896254-800.jpg

36. Cody Rhodes - CAW
rs-cody-rhodes-7714b8ae-76e3-4988-9f1d-aa8419f38da0.jpg

43. Christian - Legend
ChristianBlueDot.jpg

52. Ron Mysterio - CAW
Rey_Mysterio.jpg

59. Andre The Giant - Legend
andre-the-giant.jpg

68. Jeff Harvey - ???
Jeff_Hardy_bio--a4aabc65804920cbee0d70de60048db5.jpg

75. Bayley - women’s
Bayley.jpg

For someone that doesn’t even own the game COUSIN did a phenomenal job in the draft. With his first pick he took the franchise John Cena. Will we be seeing Superman run things or Does he already have one foot in Hollywood?

His second pick was used on the rated r superstar edge. He caught everyone off guard by taken the reigning wwe champion - Jinder Mahal. How cousin uses him will be the deciding factor if this was a great pick or a bust pick. Only thing imo holding Jinder high is the belt he has on his shoulder. With a title like that.... there will be contenders left and right coming at cousins way.

The question comes in Jeff Harvey. Is he a regular? Is he a CAW? If all depends on what version cousin gets. If I remember correctly hardy will be a purchasable wrestler at a later date. For now he is a caw. Question will be if cousin does a draft and stash and wait till Harvey is available. Or compete right away and download that CAW.

The only pick I was not a fan of was taking Christian so high. Could he have taken Christian at a later round? Could he have taken another Legend? Who knows?

What else we don’t know about cousin are his stick skills. No one has seen cousin in action. He could be as dominate as John Cena. Or a main event flop like Jinder Mahal. If he plays his cards right this could be a contender for seasons to come. Overall solid team with only Christian as a pick I’m not a fan of.

Overall grade - A

ihust1e ihust1e
6th pick in Draft
Picks:

6. Kurt Angle - Legend
file_173842_0_Kurt%20Angle.jpg

11. Bobby Roode - Regular
599df0d166f4c.image.jpg

22. Kane - Regular
Masked-Kane.jpg

27. Eddie Guerrero - Legend
Eddie_Guerrero_bio.png

37. Neville - Regular
a50cb2e74937daeaa203c25f8047f80c_crop_north.jpg

42. Nia Jax - Womans
CkeNK9kUYAATE51.jpg

53. Trish Stratus - Legend
Trish_Stratus_bio.jpg

58. Kevin Nash - Legend
Kevin-Nash-Tarzan.jpg

69. KRISPENWAH - killer
288E21A2-779E-4359-BB13-5038EAD28149.png

74. Hulkkk Hogan - racist
8B8B7157-1317-4A34-A79F-BD59B09DF233.png

Watching ihust1e ihust1e ’s picks was like a roller coaster at times. He had some solid picks and then he made some questionable picks.

It seemed like towards the end Ihust1e did not do his homework for the later rounds. When we clearly said no gimmick CAWs... you know a dude is struggling with his draft boards when he sends his pick in as Kanye West. :smh:

What I like about his picks are the monsters he’s got on his team. Kane and Nia in particular. The homer pick that was questionable to some was his first pick - Kurt Angle. We haven’t seen him use Kurt yet. Is he comfortable with Kurt? We’ve seen what happens to ihust1e ihust1e when he is put in a discomfort zone. Just watch my F13 streams on www.youtube.com/22stylez

The picks I was particularly not fans of were of a murderer and a racist. Perhaps a mild reflection of
ihust1e ihust1e himself. Who’s been caught in lies and a credit stealer. (Hide your social folks)

The question I have is are we allowing trish to participate in the women’s division? She is a legend and we stated before that legends compete with legends unless they are a hybrid like taker and hhh.

Like 3dgarfly23 3dgarfly23 ... ihust1e ihust1e seems to be a #prisoner of the past with a whopping 6 legends on his team 2 of which are murderers or racists.

Overall grade - C+

sEeMs SpOt oN tO Me

im taking ALL YALL BELTS with my c roster.

A C though?? You coudnt even give me the blood letter.

Thats reall grime man

sEeMs SpOt oN tO Me

im taking ALL YALL BELTS with my c roster.

A C though?? You coudnt even give me the blood letter.

Thats reall grime man

You only eligible for active belts with Roode and Kane :rofl:

Neville only eligible for cruiserweight belt and Nia Snacks for the women's :rofl:

**** you all i need is roode and kane.

How about i start the league off and take whatever bet you have

wont bet any rolling smilies after that

**** you all i need is roode and kane.

How about i start the league off and take whatever bet you have

wont bet any rolling smilies after that

If that's how you feel I welcome your challenge. Gotta see how the rankings look you might not even be worthy of a title shot with Styles!

Back
Top Bottom