The Official Wrestling Video Game Thread

How many slots do you want on your team?

• Total voters
Meangene45 Meangene45 @dat dude chris ihust1e ihust1e JCMojica24 JCMojica24 3dgarfly23 3dgarfly23 6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T.

Wanted to have an open discussion about some rules I thought of and what y’all think of em.

1. 30 day competition rule - everyone on your roster must atleast compete once. This is put in place to prevent from “draft so no one else can use them” rule. Also makes u use your whole team as opposed to always using the same ones.

2. Tier listing - there will be tiers. Main event tier. Mid level tier and jobber tier. If you got a mid level tier you got the ic/us belts to compete for. If your mid card tier wrestler wants to go for the universal/wwe belt you gotta go through a few strings of matches and win in order to even sniff a #1 contender Match. Same goes for a jobber tier. Keep in mind if you put your name in the hat and lose terribly you’re getting regulated down the tier rankings. I will post tiers later and who’s in what bucket.

3. Ratings - I will be keeping an eye on stock/CAW ratings. You must use stock ratings orthe rating the creator of who u downloaded. If you’re seen tampering or bumping your wrestlers ratings. That wrestler will be suspended and taken down the rankings. So please use one of Kurt angles 3 Is with this rule.

Those are the rules I have thought of. Let me know what y’all think.

Meangene45 Meangene45 @dat dude chris ihust1e ihust1e JCMojica24 JCMojica24 3dgarfly23 3dgarfly23 6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T.

Wanted to have an open discussion about some rules I thought of and what y’all think of em.

1. 30 day competition rule - everyone on your roster must atleast compete once. This is put in place to prevent from “draft so no one else can use them” rule. Also makes u use your whole team as opposed to always using the same ones.

2. Tier listing - there will be tiers. Main event tier. Mid level tier and jobber tier. If you got a mid level tier you got the ic/us belts to compete for. If your mid level tier wrestler wants to go for the universal/wwe belt you gotta go through a few strings of matches and win in order to even sniff a #1 contender Match. Same goes for a jobber tier. Keep in mind if you put your name in the hat and lose terribly you’re getting regulated down the tier rankings. I will post tiers later and who’s in what bucket.

3. Ratings - I will be keeping an eye on stock/CAW ratings. You must use stock ratings orthe rating the creator of who u downloaded. If you’re seen tampering or bumping your wrestlers ratings. That wrestler will be suspended and taken down the rankings. So please use one of Kurt angles 3 Is with this rule.

Those are the rules I have thought of. Let me know what y’all think.

I'm ready for more of your draft grades :nthat:

The only prob with doing the waiver publically in the thread is that..

Say you #6 on the Waiver list and you announce you want James Ellsworth whos ranker shot up, anyone who has a higher spot on the waiver list can see your request and do the same and get the priority over you since theyre higher on the waiver list. So itd screw you over
You got to do it in order.. So whoever #1 in the waiver wire decides to use the waiver wire or not on Monday.. After #1 decides.. It's #2 turn.. etc

You got to do it in order.. So whoever #1 in the waiver wire decides to use the waiver wire or not on Monday.. After #1 decides.. It's #2 turn.. etc
Correct. We are using the same waiver wire system as fantasy football. Next weeks wave will be based off your record

The only prob with doing the waiver publically in the thread is that..

Say you #6 on the Waiver list and you announce you want James Ellsworth whos ranker shot up, anyone who has a higher spot on the waiver list can see your request and do the same and get the priority over you since theyre higher on the waiver list. So itd screw you over

I'm the first person that Publicly said that I'm using a waiver wire.. I didn't tell everybody who I wanted before I know the rules.. or after I know the rules because I now I understand Meangene45 Meangene45 Got #1 waiver wire priorities.

Whoever announces their waiver wire before their selection.. that's on them..

Everything we're discussing will be in this thread.. So why should waiver wire be in the dm..

I'm the first person that Publicly said that I'm using a waiver wire.. I didn't tell everybody who I wanted before I know the rules.. or after I know the rules because I now I understand Meangene45 Meangene45 Got #1 waiver wire priorities.

Whoever announces their waiver wire before their selection.. that's on them..

Everything we're discussing will be in this thread.. So why should waiver wire be in the dm..
You can do dm or state it publicly. Meangene may not even want anyone but you mention a FA he wasn’t even aware of and has priority over you. He can choose to snipe him from you. But if u did it in the dm and he never knew about it and skipped and forfeited his waiver spot and you’re 2. That guy can be yours with no worries. If you wanna do it publicly that’s on u

And I’m talking about before Monday’s deadline. If you wanna announce and gloat it after he’s on your team. Go ahead.

I'm still baffled at papi taking Vince McMahon :rofl:

Can we get a list of each teams draft picks?

JCMojica24 JCMojica24
2nd Pick in Draft
Picks:
2 - AJ Styles - regular
250px-Styles2_in_April_2016.jpg

15 - Stone Cold - Legend
steve-1498509593-800.jpg

18 - Kevin Owens - regular
kevin-owens-2.jpg

31 - Samoa Joe - regular
ae635a395d2b58d670cb36382adb2c91_crop_north.jpg

34 - Ric Flair - Legend
ric-flair.jpg

46 - Asuka - Womans
Asuka_bio.png

49 - The Great Muta - CAW
darkcarnival.jpg

62 - Ricky the dragon Steamboat - Legend
8fe017be2cf1ab32e12a9c63b7cf1f50.jpg

65 - The Ravishing Rick Rude - Legend
full

78 - Rusev - Regular
nuvjBVjQ.jpg

While on the clock JuLio also had a baby on the clock. Regardless of his situation JuLio still made the BEST of the draft and had a very solid draft. Supposedly “building a crib” while drafting, but imo probably just saying that to try and boost his draft skills like he wasn’t glued to the tv.

With the first pick JuLio automatically gains a champion in AJ Styles. He’s got a very balanced team with no real weak/surprising picks. A straight forward team. He even inherited a 100 rated CAW in the great mewtwo. For those that are unfamiliar with him. Hit up Meangene45 Meangene45 for some content.

Taking KO and Samoa Joe with his 3rd and 4th picks he’s got solid contenders for both the main event titles as well as the mid card titles.

Asuka is SOLID in the women’s division. Stone cold as his Legend can be OP.

We’ve seen JuLio in action and imo not very impressive. Having a 100 rated wrestler eat a quick pin is not best for business.

Overall I think JuLio had one of the best drafts in the league. Only issue is when the baby gets his push how much committed will JuLio be? We’ll find out. But on paper hes got the best team imo.

Overall Grade - A+

@dat dude chris
3rd pick in Draft
Picks:

3. Kenny Omega - CAW
maxresdefault.jpg

14. Undertaker - Legend
the-undertaker-4.jpg

19. RKO - regular
Randy_Orton_bio.png

30. Becky Lynch - women’s
21a522e2749a5d40-600x400.png

34. DDP - Legend
20-054236-ddp_yoga.jpg

45. Sandman - CAW
images

50. Cesaro - Regular
cesaro.jpg

61. Mick Foley - Legend
43845ab41ea79109a12f421e1b4645ce--cactus-funk.jpg

66. Booker T - Legend
screen-shot-2017-04-19-at-12-10-59-pm.jpg

77. Hiroshi Tanahashi - CAW
bea30df49701dadb25e9ffaf6097ce81.jpg

“The Unique Enigma”... @dat dude chris how beats to his own drum. He obviously did just that by taking a CAW with his first pick. Perhaps out of comfort. Was someone ahead of him taken on his draft boards? Who knows.

Chris has a decent balance of wrestlers on his team. A legend in his own right. Chris took the phenom undertaker and then followed that up with one of the smoothest in the league RKO who imo slipped in the draft.

But with only two regular wrestlers does Chris have enough in the tank to compete with the others? He’s got some solid legends and one of em who many were upset was taken was Mick Foley. The man with many faces.

Let’s also address the drunk elephant in the room. Sandman was finally taken. We’ve seen the ups and downs of sandman. From being a complete drunk throwing up all over the ring to telling a Cinderella like story and winning a cruciating elimination match. Sandman is just as unpredictable as a Friday night downtown.

Imo I think chris has a decent team. But wrestlers aren’t useful if the user isn’t. I think Kenny was taken too early but he did a solid job bouncing back with taker and RKO. Still struggling with the game mechanics... can chris get it together to win some titles? Speaking of which... he has no wrestler on his roster with a title so he’ll be chasing from the get go.

Overall grade - B

Didn't know CaW can't go for the WHC so as my first trade ! I'm giving up brie bella for someone who wasn't drafted. I'm picking up Tami Zayn

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom