The Official Wrestling Video Game Thread

How many slots do you want on your team?

• Total voters
Only requirement is what his weight states when you pick your wrestler.

If any of y’all changing a wrestlers weight to cruiserweight you will he suspended. I’m watching you cheating mogs. Better not see no damn Bray Wyatt a cruiserweight

Only requirement is what his weight states when you pick your wrestler.

If any of y’all changing a wrestlers weight to cruiserweight you will he suspended. I’m watching you cheating mogs. Better not see no damn Bray Wyatt a cruiserweight

Just curious bc I don't think I meet the requirements with crusierweights. Got a couple dudes in mind but not sure what it says on their weight

Yup. Monday. Send those request in to me. I’ll try and make a excel spreadnif I got time lol

What I got left to do.

• Finish draft grades

• Tier levels
  • 2k power rankings for each title

• Setting up our next ppv

Stay tuned :smokin

Get those promos and feuds in fellas. Make a name for yourself if u want a spot on the ppv.

Get those promos and feuds in fellas. Make a name for yourself if u want a spot on the ppv.

Fix my draft grade or bring everyone who drafted a McMahon or aint eem draft all the requirements scores down.

You almost as bad as The Authority smh

22stylez 22stylez

I think tag titles should be in play. Maybe just allow any team of 2 ppl as a tag team. Not make it based on current status

For example. Roode and Chrispen on my team compete vs The Shield on your team for the titles

22stylez 22stylez

I think tag titles should be in play. Maybe just allow any team of 2 ppl as a tag team. Not make it based on current status

For example. Roode and Chrispen on my team compete vs The Shield on your team for the titles

I think since I got both tag champs I should atleast beable to choose my partner and we can defend the titles together at the very least. Whoever my tag partner is can choose whoever he wants to team with me as long as I choose say Seth.

I think since I got both tag champs I should atleast beable to choose my partner and we can defend the titles together at the very least. Whoever my tag partner is can choose whoever he wants to team with me as long as I choose say Seth.

So you rather we share the tag titles with another person in the league as opposed to having one person owning the belts with a team of 2 from their roster?

So you rather we share the tag titles with another person in the league as opposed to having one person owning the belts with a team of 2 from their roster?
Yeah I honestly don’t think we can do teams of two and control both online

Back
Top Bottom