The Official Wrestling Video Game Thread

How many slots do you want on your team?

• Total voters
Trades are acceptable. Just gotta send it in to me

Free agents will be off waiver wire. First waiver wire will be off the draft order in reversal order. You gotta drop a wrestler in order to pick up one. Send in to me who u want to pick up and drop. I say Mondays is usually a good day for waivers to be official. Kind of like everyday Wednesday’s your waivers will either go through or be denied based off your waiver pick order.

I’ll be doing draft grades on everyone. Gonna start now with @3dgarfly23 and then go down the list. I’ll keep it as unbiased as I can as far as my opinion.

We’ll have weekly power rankings. Ppvs with #1 contenderships. Legends will have their own belt. I’ll be posting a poll as to what y’all want as the PRIMARY belt for legends.

Current champs and users.

WWE Champion - Jinder Mahal - @COUSIN
WWE Universal Champ - Brock Lesnar - 6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T.
IC Champ - The Miz Meangene45 Meangene45
US Champ - AJ Styles JCMojica24 JCMojica24
Tag team Champs - Seth Rollins/Dean Ambrose 22stylez 22stylez
Woman’s Champ - Sasha Banks @3dgarfly23
Cruiserweights Champ - Neville ihust1e ihust1e

Everyone will be defending their belts. I will post power rankings for each belt to decide who participates in each match. Might do different variations of 6 man matches as #1 contenders for each belt.

Since I have BOTH tag champs. How do you think it should be defended? I’m not sure if I can use both at one time. Cpu will be picking random. I can use one and pick a USER to temporarily use either Dean/Seth while I’m defending?

@3dgarfly23
1st Pick in Draft
Picks:
1. Roman Reigns - Regular
roman-reigns_0.jpg

16. Sasha Banks - Woman’s
CTYP+Sasha+Banks+Boss+2017+WWE.jpg

17. The Rock - Legend
rock-eyebrow.jpg

32. Vince McMahon - Legend
WHDQ-512395259.jpg

33. Kazuchika Okada - CAW
latest

47. Daniel Bryan - Legend
giphy.gif

48. Razor Ramon - Legend
Razor_Ramon_bio.jpg

63. TJP - Cruiserweights
TJPerkins.jpg

64. ** **** - Legend
CM-Punk-UFC-Loss.jpg

65. Brie Bella - Womans
Brie_Bella_bio.png

With the first pick in a snake draft; things can be challenging or can work in your favor. Depending on how you strategize your picks. Edgar surprised everyone with his first pick in a good way but surprised us later again in a bad way. What seemed like a solid first 3 picks in Roman Reigns the highest rated wrestler to Sasha the Womans champ to the rock - one of the GOATS. 3dgar surprised everyone and took Mr McMahon with his 4th pick. If Edgar really wanted him I’m sure McMahon would’ve been there at pick #65. (His last pick)

He did however bounce back with a solid CAW in Kazuchika Okada who many may say is the greatest Japanese wrestler EVER. Edgar’s only cruiserweight seems to be TJP.

But looking at Edgar’s squad he seems to be heavy loaded with legends with only ONE regular superstar to compete for the wwe/Universal/ic/us titles. He will be very well in play in the legends category but questionable in others. Keep in mind legends or CAWs can’t compete for current titles. Will Edgar be fielding for trades or FA pick ups to balance his team out? Or will he stick with the “Big Dong” go carry his regulars division.

Although he does have Sasha who is the current womans champion. Can he defend the title night in and night out? Will he be making his whole squad supreme/zested out? We will find out.

But I just don’t think his team is well balance. One regular superstar and Vince McMahon on your squad really brings your grade down. Add that half your squad are legends it seems @3dgarfly23 is a “prisoner of the past”. But with his first 3 picks it took what looked like a C+ team to a B- team. Even with a B+ player on your squad.

Overall grade: B-

Last edited:
We should do waiver wire in this thread..

The only prob with doing the waiver publically in the thread is that..

Say you #6 on the Waiver list and you announce you want James Ellsworth whos ranker shot up, anyone who has a higher spot on the waiver list can see your request and do the same and get the priority over you since theyre higher on the waiver list. So itd screw you over

Back
Top Bottom