The Official "Tiger Woods Keeps That White Girl" Thread

Tiger, Tiger, Tiger......

*sigh*

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Can we annul the racial draft?  

When he first got busted, dudes were on here talking about "how can you blame him?" and ":smokin"

When you lose that special girl, even just for a short period of time :smh:

No such thing. But she damn sure ain't anywhere near perfect. I saw better girls in my daily commute from 6-7 PM TODAY. GirlS with an S

If yambs weren't coming my way like that then no, but I dnt have a problem w that. So after awhile I'd def get a wondering eye. Because in time marriage is gonna be routine, no matter how much you role play, try diff positions etc.

But if me and a girl lk Elin had a strong spiritual bond, and the outmost respect. Then I would def be faithful. But most ppl nvr find their ideal mate.

Most people do but get tired. You meet them when you're 20, then you are screwed. Never really had the time to have sex with other people and then you start to wonder.

No such thing. But she damn sure ain't anywhere near perfect. I saw better girls in my daily commute from 6-7 PM TODAY. GirlS with an S
i hate this argument.

would u agree that she's fine?

if so... then why are people nitpicking.  tiger also clearly thinks she's awesome wife/mother material for him as well as being attractive.  that can be debated about those girls on your commute.

dudes will complain about wifing **** or scaliwags but then will say "well yeah your wife is an 8 and she cooks, loves your mom, is good with the kids and treats you well, BUT I saw at least a dozen 9's on my way home from work today."

Last edited:
i hate this argument.

if so... then why are people nitpicking.  tiger also clearly thinks she's awesome wife/mother material for him as well as being attractive.  that can be debated about those girls on your commute.

dudes will complain about wifing **** or scaliwags but then will say "well yeah your wife is an 8 and she cooks, loves your mom, is good with the kids and treats you well, BUT I saw at like a dozen 9's on my way home from work today."
I don't think she is fine.

We are talking about LOOKS here. Go somewhere with all that love talk.

Last edited:
i hate this argument.

dudes will complain about wifing **** or scaliwags but then will say "well yeah your wife is an 8 and she cooks, loves your mom, is good with the kids and treats you well, BUT I saw at like a dozen 9's on my way home from work today."
I don't think she is fine.

We are talking about LOOKS here. Go somewhere with all that love talk.
We're in a thread bout a couple getting remarried.  Go somewhere with your constant contrarian "she's not that hot bro" b.s. you stay rolling through with.

Yeah, aight, she ain't fine.  OK. 
laugh.gif

Even a dude who likes thick *** broads can acknowledge she's a good looking human being.

She doesn't even have to be your cup of tea, and I'd understand you being like "EYE wouldn't mess with her" but to say she doesn't look good?

She doesn't even have to be your cup of tea, and I'd understand you being like "EYE wouldn't mess with her" but to say she doesn't look good?
She doesn't look good to me. I don't see how you can't accept that there isn't a universal definition of attractiveness.

She isn't fine to me. No where near it.

Back
Top Bottom