The Official "Tiger Woods Keeps That White Girl" Thread

She doesn't even have to be your cup of tea, and I'd understand you being like "EYE wouldn't mess with her" but to say she doesn't look good?
She doesn't look good to me. I don't see how you can't accept that there isn't a universal definition of attractiveness.

She isn't fine to me. No where near it.
No one said anything bout a universal definition of attractiveness, but you're the one that came through with the "she damn sure ain't anywhere near perfect" like there is one.

But it's cool.  You're that guy.

To say that, "She doesn't have to even be your cup of tea" is insinuating that regardless of my taste, I should find her attractive.

Which translates to her being universally attractive.

Try again.

No one said anything bout a universal definition of attractiveness, but you're the one that came through with the "she damn sure ain't anywhere near perfect" like there is one.

Well if dudes can say she is perfect, why am I not allowed to say she isn't?

Right.

She doesn't look good to me. I don't see how you can't accept that there isn't a universal definition of attractiveness.

She isn't fine to me. No where near it.

:smh: :x yeah yeah beauty is subjective blah blah we know this but to say she's nowhere near fine is getting carried away.

:lol: I guess this is that slight trolling technique at work that ive heard so much about.

She is OK. She is far from perfect. Not like I called her unattractive or ugly.

I simply said she is nowhere near perfect or fine.

Well if dudes can say she is perfect, why am I not allowed to say she isn't?

Right.
You could have just said "I disagree.  I don't find her attractive."

Instead you said "she damn sure ain't anywhere near perfect" then acted like I was the one insinuating there was a universal standard.

Look.  I like women of all shapes and can acknowledge beauty in women of different hues and builds.

You seem to always roll through see a skinny girl, say objectively that she's unattractive, then feign offense when someone calls you out for being the dude who always sees a girl everyone else thinks is pretty and having to exclaim "she's not that hot bros!"

I won't even get into the fact that if the majority of the rest of people find her attractive, it's likely that she is in fact attractive.  Argue about societal influences, media influences, European influences, whatever if you choose to, BUT if most dudes think this girl is attractive for whatever reason, then she is close to some universally accepted standard.

But nah you had to argue the contrary, just to be that guy.

I completely respect and understand this. This man wants the love of his life and the mother of his children back.

Any woman that asks me to sign an anti-cheating contract can go kick rocks....not because I'll cheat but because is obvious she's in it for anything else other than love and doesn't trust me at all....

Sometimes things are far too broken and putting the pieces together will only get you cut.

Tiger is being taken for a fool by this woman, if she truly wanted to be with him, she would be, this dude is paying for companionship.

Instead you said "she damn sure ain't anywhere near perfect" then acted like I was the one insinuating there was a universal standard.

Look.  I like women of all shapes and can acknowledge beauty in women of different hues and builds.

You seem to always roll through see a skinny girl, say objectively that she's unattractive, then feign offense when someone calls you out for being the dude who always sees a girl everyone else thinks is pretty and having to exclaim "she's not that hot bros!"

I won't even get into the fact that if the majority of the rest of people find her attractive, it's likely that she is in fact attractive.  Argue about societal influences, media influences, European influences, whatever if you choose to, BUT if most dudes think this girl is attractive for whatever reason, then she is close to some universally accepted standard.

I could have said what I wanted to say :lol:

I said the girl was OK. Sorry for hurting your feelings man. :smokin

If you know anything, I prefer slimmer women, but ok. :smokin

No matter how many people find someone attractive, it is still opinionated. You don't seem to understand that.

She is OK. She is far from perfect. Not like I called her unattractive or ugly.

I simply said she is nowhere near perfect or fine.

But thats the slight trolling though, technically youre right but its some bull@#% youre saying just to be contrary.

At least you backtracked slightly to ok, thats a step up from NOWHERE NEAR FINE because wouldnt someone thats not even close to fine be unattractive ?

Any woman that asks me to sign an anti-cheating contract can go kick rocks....not because I'll cheat but because is obvious she's in it for anything else other than love and doesn't trust me at all....

Sometimes things are far too broken and putting the pieces together will only get you cut.

Tiger is being taken for a fool by this woman, if she truly wanted to be with him, she would be, this dude is paying for companionship.
If you really love her why not sign it? I don't see the big deal.

But thats the slight trolling though, technically youre right but its some bull@#% youre saying just to be contrary.

At least you backtracked slightly to ok, thats a step up from NOWHERE NEAR FINE because wouldnt someone thats not even close to fine be unattractive ?
I didn't backtrack anything. I was just making myself clear because you all took me saying no where near fine = ugly.

SHe is OK. She is nowhere near FINE. Big difference to me.

Don't tell me I am saying it to play Devil's Advocate. I don't think she is fine.

If you really love her why not sign it? I don't see the big deal.

Because when you step out into the world and experience a relationship for it to work the love has to be mutual, I can love my wife to death, if I get a hint that the love is not mutual, you best believe I'll bail, at the end of the day I will always love myself more...Tiger looking desperate to fix something you simply can't fix.

Because when you step out into the world and experience a relationship for it to work the love has to be mutual, I can love my wife to death, if I get a hint that the love is not mutual, you best believe I'll bail, at the end of the day I will always love myself more...Tiger looking desperate to fix something you simply can't fix.
I wasn't serious with the question man. I was acting like you for a moment.

I am serious about Tiger Woods wife not stacking up to the competition in any of the, "_____ Women Appreciation Threads." :smokin

I am done.

I could have said what I wanted to say
laugh.gif

I said the girl was OK. Sorry for hurting your feelings man.
smokin.gif

If you know anything, I prefer slimmer women, but ok.
smokin.gif

No matter how many people find someone attractive, it is still opinionated. You don't seem to understand that.
you didn't say she was ok til after i responded.  you were trolling saying **** just to be a contrarian.  it's ok though.

you didn't say she was ok til after i responded.  you were trolling saying **** just to be a contrarian.  it's ok though.
Well if I am trolling for saying she isn't FINE, the dude that called her perfect is trolling as well.

It is ok though.

she's not perfect.  most of us can agree on that.  if she was, tiger wouldn't have been looking for that something else with other chicks.  no woman is perfect.

Elin is nice, real nice. Obviously, there are women with more impressive physiques (rounder butts, bigger breasts), but I dig her. I'd say 8.5/10.

i hate this argument.

would u agree that she's fine?

if so... then why are people nitpicking.  tiger also clearly thinks she's awesome wife/mother material for him as well as being attractive.  that can be debated about those girls on your commute.

dudes will complain about wifing **** or scaliwags but then will say "well yeah your wife is an 8 and she cooks, loves your mom, is good with the kids and treats you well, BUT I saw at like a dozen 9's on my way home from work today."
I don't think she is fine.

We are talking about LOOKS here. Go somewhere with all that love talk.

We're in a thread bout a couple getting remarried.  Go somewhere with your constant contrarian "she's not that hot bro" b.s. you stay rolling through with.

Yeah, aight, she ain't fine.  OK.  :lol:

Even a dude who likes thick *** broads can acknowledge she's a good looking human being.

this.

I am serious about Tiger Woods wife not stacking up to the competition in any of the, "[COLOR=#RED]BLACK[/COLOR] Women Appreciation Threads." :smokin

I am done.
got you bruh...

dis chick aint fuggin w/ them.. yall just like her cuz she famous.

thousands of broke instagramb-instayambs >>>>> 1 $100 mil divorcee yamb...

Back
Top Bottom