The Official They Ain't Even Know It Thread

I ain't iYen suspect it.

155113__prestige_l.jpg

^When he and his brother are taking off the you know what...I was like 

SON OF *****!

All those foreshadowing scenes came back to me.

The one with the birds and micheal caine's input on the transported man.

Last edited:
king-of-the-ring-98.jpg

I didnt know wrestling was fake back then
But till this this day I don't know if this match was real or fake but it 'twas epic

Mick had to talk Undertaker into throwing him off the cell. Undertaker thought he had seriously injured or even killed him.
When Undertaker choke slammed Mick through the top of the cell that was a accident.
Foley was genuinely knocked unconscious for a few moments from the impact, but was able to come around.
Foley suffered a dislocated shoulder, a tooth got knocked out and went up into his sinuses through his throat to come out his nose, a badly bruised hip,
he bit all the way through underneath his bottom lip, and a concussion. Vince wanted to ban hardcore matches but Mick talked him out of it.

Ghost was in the basement, and he went from cool Ghost to bully in no time, and told T****h to wipe that smirk off ya face. 

Last edited:
^^^^....I remember coming home after school and watching this. Turned to my brother and was like damn you see that **** ghost really ******* on him...lol...hope the money was good, wont go on tv looking like a ***** for ratings, lol...

Last edited:
king-of-the-ring-98.jpg

I didnt know wrestling was fake back then
But till this this day I don't know if this match was real or fake but it 'twas epic

Mick had to talk Undertaker into throwing him off the cell. Undertaker thought he had seriously injured or even killed him.
When Undertaker choke slammed Mick through the top of the cell that was a accident.
Foley was genuinely knocked unconscious for a few moments from the impact, but was able to come around.
Foley suffered a dislocated shoulder, a tooth got knocked out and went up into his sinuses through his throat to come out his nose, a badly bruised hip,
he bit all the way through underneath his bottom lip, and a concussion. Vince wanted to ban hardcore matches but Mick talked him out of it.

I can't understand Mick Foley's logic with this...
Dudes ain't getting paid enough for that kind of damage to their body; all for the fans?

Maaan bump that...I'd never put my body on the line for anything unless we're talking Champions League football salary...

Damn thanks for the info
I miss those days of wrestling
1987-2001 were golden ages in my eyes as a kid

I can't understand Mick Foley's logic with this...
Dudes ain't getting paid enough for that kind of damage to their body; all for the fans?

Maaan bump that...I'd never put my body on the line for anything unless we're talking Champions League football salary...
Sometimes it's not about the money, it's about the love.

Back
Top Bottom